when i saw her the first time

The sunlight awakened me by shining directly at my face and my eyes flickered open. I stared at the floor of my pod. Oh! I almost forgot. my name is Branch. I'm 3 years old, I have light blue/teal skin and dark blue hair, My grandma calls me blueberry. I like that nickname. I got out of my bed ready for a new day. Peppy (the king of the trolls) wanted every troll in the troll tree to get his attention. " Everybody! I want to tell you some great news" king Peppy exclaimed, and Everyone was silent and awaited  Peppy to tell his great news. " I want you to know that a little princess has been born tonight at 3:00 am. I hope everyone will celebrate the birth of my little daughter." And then He showed a little pink troll baby up in the air. " Her name is Poppy and she is going to be the happiest and the most positive troll in all the kingdom!" King Peppy continued. Everyone cheered out loud started to sing a song about how happy they were, and for one last time, King Peppy lifted his little daughter up in the air. Me and my family are good friends with the king and queen and because of that is My grandma babysitting princess Poppy, and I'm helping to watch on her. I can't imagine anything in my life going wrong because I'm happy.

( I changed the chapter  a bit, so the ones who have read the actual/ the unchanged chapter) yeah you know you were the ones who read it. lol don't get me wrong 😂😂. )
I know that it is a short chapter and I will try to make it a little longer next time. :)