Peppy takes Poppy home (chapter 9)

I woke up. someone was knocking at the door. I went up to get it " good morning Branch" Peppy greeted. " hi" I replied. " is Poppy awake?" " no, not yet" he nodded. " Can I come inside?" He asked. " Yeah I guess" when we got inside Peppy went into my room. " wakey," Peppy said trying to wake Poppy up. Poppy sleepily opened her eyes and looked at her father. I'm just standing in the doorway to my room and watching them. "Dad!" Poppy exclaimed and ran out of the bed before she hugged Peppy. This just reminds me of my parents when they were alive and how much I miss them right now. I wish they were here.  I frowned a little at the memory because I miss them a lot. But now isn't the time to cry, frown or something like that, that would just be awkward.

"Pack your things Poppy and then we can go home," he told Poppy.  "Ok dad" Poppy said and did what she was told to do. When she was done packing her things she went to me. " it has been so much fun Branch!" Poppy said and hugged me. I somehow felt it weird when she hugged me but I still found it sweet." then she went out of my bunker with her father.
I saw them leave and began thinking of my lost family again. My mother, my father and my grandma. I began sobbing. I ran to my bed for some reason I sat on my knees and looked at the ceiling " Grandma! Why!?" I screamed in between sobs I just can't take this anymore! After a while, I went to the kitchen to get some food still crying. The rest of the day I spend crying. And I even cried my self to sleep when night came.

Hey, you all I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it was a little shorter than usual. I kinda just ran out of ideas for this chapter.😄 see you all next chapter.🙋