one year later ish. ( The great escape)

Well today is the day all of the trolls have been waiting for. The great escape! And I hope we never come back to this place ever again. We prepared our things and gathered around the mushroom were king Peppy gave us some information. We all woke up early to not be getting caught of the bergens. Then we started our journey to unknown place. We ran into the tunnel. I think Peppy's way to say that everyone is going to be fine is by saying: "No troll left behind!" Or something like that. I ran out to the other side of the tunnel and saw as some other trolls came out too. Then a purple male troll said " I don't think king Peppy made it." I got worried that he didn't make it and Poppy was with him because if Poppy didn't make it too then there will be no leader or future leader of the trolls. Then something snapped me out of my thoughts a voice " when I say no troll left behind. I mean No Troll Left behind!" It was king Peppy. But I was still worried about Poppy. Then a female troll asked like she could read my mind "but king Peppy were is Princess Poppy?" Peppy looked over to the troll. "don't worry she is safe." he said As he took the little pink troll baby out of his hair. "No troll left behind!" Poppy said. Everyone aww'ed at Poppy Well... not everyone I didn't.... well in my mind but not out loud. Then Peppy told us to keep on going we came to a forest with wild creatures but Peppy will do anything to save everyone so that wasn't a problem. We passed hungry spiders that wanted to eat us but Peppy just defeated them all. We passed everything on the way to our new home. We walked for hour's and finally. We were far enough away from the bergens, Peppy found a place were the other trolls including him and poppy, could sing and dance as much as they could I don't like to sing after what happened for a year ago so i don't sing that's it. Peppy got up on a mushroom with a torch in his hand and said."Here right here. this is were we will rebuild our civilization. it has everything we need, fresh air, clean water and sweet acoustics!" Acoustics! Acoustics! the echo went after him. He looks at poppy that out of no were takes a big cowbell and starts to ring with it, and before I knew it the others were signing: ba de ya say do you remember, ba de ya dancing September, ba de ya never was a cloudy day.... the others just kept signing but I ended up walking away. To find a new place to live. As I like safety I made a decision to build a bunker. I got a little far from the village so i hopefully not will get disrupted by loud trolls in the village. Well to begin with the bunker was just a hole underneath the earth.
So I just lived with that for some days and build it more so it became better and safer to live in.

Sorry I know it is a little short but
I will make the next chapter longer. Well I also got something else to say... I am going to make a new book!! And I am still going to continue this book ofc don't worry. The book's name is going to be "Dancing queen" well maybe it reminds you of something. Ok I wouldn't spoil anything but I can say that it is a trolls fanfic.😊