Secrets revealed (chapter 15)

When she arrived at her room we jumped off just In Front of the door and hid in the shadow of the table. Bridget placed the cage on a table beside her bed. Suddenly all kinds of dirty pots and pans fell onto her.

" Wash these pots and pans for trollstice. The king is inviting everyone, except you!"

The Bergen ran out of the big pile of pots and pans. And cried on her bed. What's going on? Is she sad that she won't get to eat a troll? Suddenly she began singing.

" 🎶I've been alone with you inside my mind and in my dreams, I've kissed your lips a thousand times.🎶 I sometimes see you pass outside my door.

Hello! Is it me your looking for?🎶 I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile.🎶 You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide 'causee you know just what to say and you know just what to do and I want to tell you so much🎶

. I love you..."
She sadly whispered the last words and pecked a pillow on her bed. Soon after she drifted to sleep.

" Awwww, she's in love with the king," Poppy whispered.

I raised a brow. " What are you talking about? Bergens don't have feelings"

" well, maybe you don't know everything about the bergens."
She stated and climbed onto the table. " Now let's go!" Poppy commanded. I rolled my eyes and went after her.

Poppy stopped near the cage and pulled the piece of fabric off it.

" Guys!!!" Poppy exclaimed quietly happy to see her friends.

" Poppy!!!" They all exclaimed in unison.
"🎶Celebrate good times come on!🎶" They sang from inside the cage.

" 🎶It's a celebration!🎶" Poppy answered. I realized that if they kept on signing like this they would eventually awake Bridget. " Shhhhh!"

"🎶 There's a party going on right here🎶" they sang quietly.

" No," I took a pair of scissors out of Poppy's hair. " There is not a party going on right here!" I whispered. I opened the lock with the pair of scissors.

Once it was unlocked I gave them back to Poppy.
" Hmm" Poppy looked at the pair of scissors like it was some sort of trash and that's when I realized that they had been too weak to hold back from the lock that it had been bent in different directions.

Great, another of her things getting ruined by me. Good job, Branch. I began opening the lock.

" The sooner we get you guys out of here-"

" -The sooner we can save Creek!" Poppy exclaimed. I turned to her.

" WHAT!?!"

" -HELLO?" Bridget rose up sitting on the bed.

We froze. Oh, great. I did that. Good job...

" Is it me you're looking for?" Bridget asked sleepily and laid down to sleep again.
Oh, I just thought... Ugh, whatever. I turned to Poppy.

" I know you're looking for cupcakes and rainbows here, but let's face it, Creek's been eaten."

"They put him in a  taco!"
Biggie exclaimed full of fear.

" It was horrible!"
Cooper stated.

" I'm sorry, Poppy. Creek's gone."
Guy diamond put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

" Poppy, how could you possibly think he's alive?" I raised a brow.

" I don't think he's alive. I hope he's alive and that's enough."
She simply answered.