the biggest, loudest and craziest party ever

It was evening and I wandered in the woods. I have gathered many sticks then I began to go back to Trollvillage. When I got closer I heard loud music and cheering. No wonder why they called it
The biggest, loudest and the craziest party ever. I rolled eyes as the music became louder. This will definitely lure the Bergens right to us! I watched as the overjoyed trolls danced and I rolled my eyes. While I was going back to my bunker I thought about all possible attacks on troll village what would happen if Poppy gets captured? I asked myself. I would definitely do anything to save her I'm not going to lose her too I love her with all my heart... No what the heck are you thinking Branch?! I scoffed at myself and went down the trapdoor into my bunker. I went to my kitchen and found some food to eat, sat down at a table in my bunker and ate. I then took the broken invitation out of my hair and began repairing it. I have done it with all the invitations that she have given me through the years I just feel bad seeing the broken invitation and when I see it I think about how much time she have put in that work just to make one. When I finished repairing it I just stared at it and I couldn't take my eyes of this beautiful masterpiece of Poppy's."celebrate freedom from the Bergens!" The little troll on the invitation sang. I secretly really admire her talent and love to get more invitations from her but I sadly always destroy them.
I looked by my side where a shelf with curtains were. The curtains where drawn to the sides and you could see all the invitations Poppy has given me through the years. I don't know how she just can't give up on giving me invitations to every party but only to see it be destroyed right after handing it to me. How is it possible for her not to give up?  *Knock Knock Knock*
"Huh?" I looked up from the invitations. Who could that be at this time? How could anyone knock at the door now when they all were partying? I rushed to the trapdoor and opened the peephole to see who it was and I saw this familiar pink troll Poppy. "Branch! Branch! Branch! Branch are you in there?!" She turned around when she heard the peephole open she faced me but unfortunately we could see eachothers eyes upside down. "huh?" She said confused. I  glared at her. "I'm not going to your party!" Poppy turned around so that we could see eachother normally. " Well, the party is over we just got attacked by a bergen!" She blurted. I rolled my eyes. "I knew it!" I grabbed around her wrist and pulled her inside the bunker. I quickly prepared some traps incase the bergen should find us. Poppy like looked at me.           "Branch I-" "shhh!" " I have to tell you somethin-" "shhhh!" "I was just gonna-!" " t-t-t-t-t Shhhh! Shhhh!" Poppy raised her hand like she was at school and awaiting for her teacher to pick her. "What?! What could be so important that it's worth leading the bergen right to us?!" I whisper-yelled. "The bergen is gone" she informed. "You don't know that! The bergen could still be out there!" I looked around. "Watching..." "Waiting..." My thumbs  tabbed eachother. I twitched my ears. "Listening......" She looked slightly confused. "No they left and it took Cooper, Smidge, Fuzzbert, Satin, Chenille, Biggie, Guy Diamond and... Creek!" She looked at me like the worst thing just have happened. "Hmm" I rolled my eyes. She looked nervously at me for some reason. "Which is why I have to ask you, will you go to bergentown with me and save everyone?" I raised one eyebrow. "What?! No." I answered. " What? Branch you can't say no they're your friends!" Poppy insisted. " Uh-uh-uh they're your friends. I'm staying right here in my bunker were it's safe!" I crossed my arms. "Oh. That's great you're the one guy who knows more about Bergens than anyone, but when we finally need you you just wanna hide here forever?!" She asked.
" Forever? Pfft. No." I pulled the lever down and the elevator started moving down. "No actually I only have enough supplies down here to last me ten years... Eleven if I'm willing to store and drink my own sweat. Which I am. You all said that I was crazy huh? Well who is crazy now?"  I asked as the elevator was reaching the bottom. Poppy  looked confused at me and  I pointed at myself." Me! Crazy prepared!" I began heading to some of my supplies as Poppy spoke. " I'm sorry Branch I should have listened to you. You told me not to throw the party and I threw it anyway and it's my fault they where taken..." without her knowing I looked sadly at her. Poppy seemed a little frufrustrated. " and now I just don't know what to do."  she said clueless. "why don't you try scrapbooking them to freedom?" I asked sarcastically. "solid burn Branch. well, thanks anyway." Poppy said ad began heading back to the elevator. " Hey. anytime Poppy!" I said sarcastically  and waved. "See you in ten years." I sadly looked at the elevator which was slowly going upwards I secretly like Poppy's company  but allways push her away. I turned back to my supplies when I thought she was gone. "huh?" The sound of an elevator going down confused me. I raised one eyebrow in confusion. was she comming back? The elevator stopped. The only thing that I could see was a part of Poppy's face. "oh hey Branch. just wondering if I could borrow somehing?" she asked. I rolled  eyes and scoffed. " What?"  " Your bunker!" she exclaimed. "W-what?" I asked confused. Poppy looked up. "Ok everybody comeon in!"  suddenly thousands of trolls ran into my bunker. " no,no,no,wait Poppy what are you doing?!" I yelled. "You said you had enough provisions down here to last you ten years right?" she smiled. " Yeah. to last ME ten years! ME!" I pointed at myself. " It'll  last them two weeks!" Poppy began heading in the direction of the elevator. "Then I guess I better hurry!" I grabbed her hand. " Wait,wait,wait, you won't last a day out there!"She looked at me. "And you won't last a day in here." I looked around and saw some troll kids hopping in and out of traps and some trolls drinking the bottles with sweat while some others were chanting "CHUG,CHUG,CHUG!" at them. this is a disaster! I looked back at Poppy. "Solid burn returned." she said with a smirk and went in the direction of the elevator again but her father stopped her. I was too far away to hear what he said to her but they then shared a loving hug. I really wish I could share that hug with her but why would she even hug someone like me like that? "Bye everybody! See you soon!" Poppy exclaimed. "Good luck princess Poppy!" everyone said  at the same time. Poppy looked down at her hugtimewatch. "three, two, one."  she pulled the lever and the hugtimewatch on her arm chimed. trolls around me began walking towards me chanting. "Hugtime,hugtime,hugtime,hugtime..." Oh no. this is not good. I raised my hands trying to reach the elevator but it was too late. "NO! NO! 'NOOOO!"

                               -------------------------------------------------------------------

AN. Hey guys! hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to update ASAP see ya in the next one!