two months later

I woke up like all the other days, ready for a new day. "Have I forgot something today?" I asked myself. "no I don't think so." I answered for myself.

I walked over to a big leaf and started to sing. My grandma is watching me while she is hanging clothes up on a line. Then she yelled something that I didn't hear. She ran over to me and pushed me back. And then I realized that I forgot something. It is Trollstice!

I'm seeing my grandma being lifted by the Bergen chef. I fell down from the troll tree and landed on the ground, and I heard my grandma screaming.

"It is my fault! And now she'll be gone forever "I cried.
I cried so much that I didn't see my colors drain from my body. Now I'm just sitting alone and crying. After a long time crying I heard that king Peppy had called all the trolls to the big mushroom see how many trolls were missing.

I showed up but I won't tell king Peppy what just happened because I am afraid of that he would think that I'm a bad troll and then I'll be banished from the troll tree forever, and I don't want that because I like the troll kingdom.

I tried to find my parents In the whole bunch of trolls but they're gone, and I am trying to hold back my tears. People give me weird looks when they see my colors. Then king Peppy called asked me to come over to him. And I went up to the mushroom where he was.
" what happened to you?" He asked me." I can tell you but not right in front of everyone" I said nervously. What that was going to happen when I told him? "Ok. Everyone I have to talk to Branch alone so... You all can go now" he said softly and without any words everyone except for me and King Peppy who was still standing on a mushroom left.

"So..." He said softly. " I'll tell you just promise that you won't banish me from the troll tree," I said sadly. " I promise" Peppy promised. " What's wrong Branch?" He asked me when he saw a tear on my cheek. " It was an accident I didn't mean to do it..." I said crying. He gave me a little hug as if to say " it is ok, you can tell me." I- I sang a song and m- My grandma she..."
"Yes?.." He asked " My grandma tried to warn me about the Bergen that was about to take me. Then my grandma pushed me away and... she got caught instead of me." I started to cry more. " It is ok Branch. my wife also got caught. it's not your fault..."
"it is my fault! and Now She Is gone forever!" I said crying.

Then I stopped crying and got a little worried. "King Peppy?" I asked
"Yes, Branch."
"Were is princess Poppy?" I asked him. "Don't worry Branch she is right in my hair and sleeping," he said. "Why are you asking?" He asked me. "I was just a little worried about her," I said feeling my cheeks heat up a little. Why am I blushing just why?!
"Do you know if my parents are still alive?" I asked. I thought that they weren't alive because I was beginning to be negative. Then he said " I'm sorry Branch but I don't think so," he said sadly. I started to walk away from King Peppy, but then he stopped me."Branch I was wondering if you could take care of Poppy for a few days?" he asked me." alright but just for a few days ok ?".
He gave me the little Pink Princess and said "I Just need some time to fresh up and be a little happier again, and I just hoped that you could help me with her. I know that you are sad too maybe more than me, but I know that you are good at babysitting her because all the times she comes home from you she always tries to Say your name." he said.
then I heard Poppy try to say my name."Brass!" She said. I feel myself blushing again, and said:" OK I'm doing this for you."
"thank you Branch! I knew I could trust you!"

So now I'm heading back to my pod with Poppy in my hair. I opened the door to my pod that still Is dark blue like my hair was for a while ago. I took Poppy out of my hair and laid her on my bed. She looked at me like she was trying to say "sing to me!" But I just ignored her and got to bed. Then she came to me again with that "sing to me" look at her face and I gave up I just can't resist her. "ok. But just once." She giggled like I made a joke or something sometimes she can really be annoying. I lifted her up and laid her in her baby bed. "Fiiine... I'm singing..." I started to sing the first song that I have on mind ((the song I sang on the leaf before my grandma got taken by the Bergen)). (Total eclipse of a heart)

*Starts singing*

"Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming round

Turn around

Every now and then I get tired of listening to the sound of my tears

Turn around

every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by

Turn around

Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes

Turn around bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart

Turn around bright eyes

Every now and then I fall apart
And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever and if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever and we will only be making it right...*begins to cry* cause we'll never be wrong" I stopped and cried then I suddenly feel something touch my hand it was Poppy. Just like she knew what happened and was trying to cheer me up. "Branch" it came out of nowhere. I was surprised when I realized that she just said my name right. "Branch!" she said again and giggled. I think that it is her first word but I'm not sure. Maby should I ask King Peppy tomorrow he is her father after all.

I tried to sleep but Poppy just interrupted me by crying I think that she might be missing her father but how can that be possible she has been here many times and haven't cried, and now of all the times she just cries now!? Why just why? "Do you want me to sing? I'm sorry but I can't" I took Poppy and laid her on my bed beside me then she stopped, and We both fall asleep fast.

Hi! I hope that the length of the chapter is ok now please comment if it should make the next chapter a little longer or something, And I hope you enjoy the story:)