17 years later

(AN.) I know I am really great at making headings for my chapters 😄😂

I was walking around the woods to gather some sticks when I heard loud music playing a mile away. How many times do I have to tell them that the bergens could hear us?! I tell them almost every day and they won't understand it and they are just getting louder each time. Why don't they understand that I'm just trying to keep all of them safe?! I ran to the village as quick as possible with all the sticks in my hands and I came there right on time. They were just about to finish their song. They made a big pyramid out of trolls with king Peppy on top while Poppy and some others were standing beside and in front of it." yeah!" they all cheered when the song ended I clapped sarcastically at them. " unbelievable guys really really great! good job! I could hear you from a mile away!" I told them. "Great I was worried if we  ejected enough." Poppy answered heading in my direction.
"Poppy, if I can hear you so can the Bergens!" I reminded them. "Oh boy here we go again" it came from Guy diamond "oh Branch!" it came from Biggie. "You are always ruining everything..." satin said and her twin chenille continued "...warning us about the Bergens" I gave them a confused look. "No I don't" then a flashback came through my mind. It was about me and I was always warning people about that the Bergens were coming. My flashback ended and Poppy looked at me "come on we haven't seen a Bergen in twenty years they are never gonna find us." she said. "No, they are not going to find Me, because I'm hiding in my highly camouflaged, heavily fortified, Bergenproof survival bunker."
"Does that mean that you're not coming to the party tonight?" Poppy asked. "But it's gonna be the biggest, the loudest..." Dj Suki said and Cooper continued " the craziest party ever!" they all began laughing. "Big?! Loud?! Crazy?! That's just gonna lead the Bergens right to us!" I said frustrated.
"Branch I know you have happiness inside you, you just need our help to find it. She took an invitation out of her hair and opened it. Then a little figure who was supposed to look like me sang. " celebrate freedom from the bergens!" and after a while it shooted glitter in my face. "What do you say Branch?" She asked. I took the invitation and crushed it underneath my foot. They all gasped. " I will not be caught and dead at your party but you will be, caught and death," I told them.  as I brushed the glitter of my face.
Then this troll came the most annoying troll in the world Creek.
"Whoa whoa easy Branch, easy!" it looked like Creek was flying but when he got closer you could notice a little flying glow bug holding his hair. Creek landed safely on the ground and turned to his glow bug. " Thank you for providing safe passage brother. Namaste." and with that said he turned to me again. "first of all mate,  thank's for sharing your unique perspective on things." he pointed at my sticks. "again." he added and people began laughing. " but just for now, why don't you try some positivity eh? a little positivity might go with that vest."   he said with his annoying British accent.  " okay fine, I'm positive  that you all are gonna get eaten." I answered.  Poppy frowned but as soon as she did that her hug-time-watch began chiming and her frown turned to a smile again. they all started to hug each other in a group hug and of course, I had to be pulled in it.  " a hug's synchronizing!"  Creek said. "I could squeeze you forever!" Guy Diamond exclaimed. While the others were enjoying their group hug I desperately tried to get out of it and I succeed. I picked my sticks up and the others separated from the hug. "Someday when the Bergens find us and the survival of every troll is in your hands I sure hope the answer is singing, dancing and hugging cause that's all you know how to do!" I said as I got a few steps away from them. Poppy frowned again. Biggie took a step forward. "That's not true!" He said. "Poppy can also scrapbook." He told me. I rolled my eyes. " I can't believe you are gonna be queen one day!" I walked away from them until I thought that they couldn't see me anymore.
Then I heard something coming from where I just left. I got as close as I could and found a hiding spot so that they couldn't see me. Creek was looking at Poppy. " Cheer out his negative vibrations Poppy. They are toxic. Some folks." he narrated his eyes in that direction that I just left. " Just don't wanna be happy," he told her. Poppy moved her eyes from the ground to him. " I guess..." she said unsure. "Then you guessed right."  Creek moved his index finger towards Poppy's nose. "Boob!" he said as he touched her nose, and that' when I couldn't take it anymore. I walked away as fast as possible and made sure that I didn't step on any stick or anything that could make a noise. I arrived at my bunker I laid my sticks where I have gathered some other sticks. Then I went out to find more.
AN. Hi I hope you enjoyed this chapter I plan to update ASAP 🙋
Bye!