Bergen in disguise ( chapter 16)

Poppy smiled at me.

" Okay, people. Hair we go!"

And ironically enough they began singing again.

"🎶 You🎶"
Smidge started. Followed by all the others. When each joined in they each pitched up a little bit making some sort of harmony.

"🎶 You gotta let it show!🎶"

We all got on top of Bridget's head and all the others began combining their hair into a rainbow glittery wig.

If I should be honest, I don't think that that is something a Bergen would normally wear...

" 🎶 I'm coming, I'm coming, out🎶"

We all, well Bridget more precisely stepped outside and was 'greeted' by all the other angry and miserable bergens.

" 🎶 I'm coming.🎶"

"🎶 Yo, I'm coming out like the sun after rain. Ready to shine no time to be plain feeling good gonna get get what I what I want. Gonna show 'er
'everybody how I how I funk."🎶

"🎶Look at me now my confidence is soaring, dudes will be impressed by the points of scoring like!🎶" She rapped. 

Bridget randomly took a basketball away from some random guys and threw the ball directly into the basket.

" Now, that ain't boring!"
They exclaimed.

"🎶 And I just won't quit. Watch the king drop his jaw when I'm shaking my hips I'm saying!🎶"

"🎶 She's coming out. It's time to take a stand🎶" Poppy and her friends sang.

" 🎶 To show the world that I'm...🎶"

"🎶 She's...🎶" Poppy joined in.

"🎶 Coming out 🎶"
They both sang together and gave each other a high five. Well, a
finger-five...

Why is it called a high five though?
We only have four fingers...

We were now standing in front of a bib shop where the king was trying out a new bib...

" No, it's all wrong!" Gristle yelled from inside the shop.

" I'm the king who's bringing back trollstice! I need a bib to match!"

Bridget gasped in awe.

The shop owner stepped a little back from the king.
" Oh, sire.."

" I need something elegant, something sophisticated!" Gristle pulled the bib off him and threw it at the shop owner. 

" You know, a man's bib!"
Gristle made a pose looking himself in the mirror.

My question is why would he even need a bib? Do all bergens use bibs? Cause we trolls sure don't, well, at least not grownups. So why would they need one?

" Oh, he's so beautiful!" Bridget exclaimed.

" And so are you."
Poppy complimented

" Oh, he'll know I'm just a scullery maid! I- I gotta get out of here!"
Bridget shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

" No, I'll be right here, Bridget. We all will."

" A- and you'll tell me what to say right?"

" Of course I will."
Poppy answered.

" Of course I will."
Bridget repeated out of nowhere.

"Yeah... Just, wait till we get inside"