the next day

I woke up to hear the sound of Poppy's laughter. She is sitting right beside me and looking at me. We got out of bed and headed over to king Peppy's Pod I really hope that he wants to talk right now, but I don't know how to ask him about her first word without blushing right in front of him. I knocked on the door to King Peppy's pod, and the door slowly opened. Peppy looked surprised to see Poppy and me standing outside his door. " Branch is something wrong?" He asked. " No, King Peppy I just wanted to ask you something," I said a little nervous. " Come inside Branch so we can talk." "Thank you King Peppy." " It is ok Branch, and please just call me Peppy." He said as we headed to his living room. " Take a seat and treat it as your own home." We sat on a couch and began to talk. "I just wanted to ask you a question about Poppy," I said. "Yes Branch". " I just wanted to ask..." I started but got interrupted by Poppy "Branch!" She shouted. Peppy looked surprised. " wow that must be Poppy's first word!" He said. "That was actually what I was wanted to ask you about." I said, " oh ok, have Poppy said that before?" He asked. "Yes, yesterday actually when I was in my pod."
"How many times did she say your name?" He asked. "Two times... three including this time." He smiled when I said that like he was hiding something from me. I did as I didn't want to do In front of him. I blushed. OMT. Why! and He noticed me! I just stood there I didn't know what to do. "Branch is there something you want to tell me?" He asked. At first, I couldn't answer but then I gave up, Poppy could definitely not know what I was talking about or even remember what I said in the future. "Yeah... I think I have a little crush on Poppy." Peppy looked at me. " oh it is ok Branch. Can you tell me what did she else do in your pod yesterday? He asked. "Well... ok. She wanted me to sing a song to her although I didn't want to. So when I gave up and sang a song to her and began to cry over the song because the song I sang reminded me about my grandma who got taken by the begins. She came over to me and touched my hand like she knew what happened... yeah... then you know she said my name two times, and after that I laid her in her bed so we could sleep but she just cried and I took her over to my bed and then she just slept like a baby."((she is a baby lol 😂)) Peppy looked at me like he was figuring something out, then he smiled. " Branch I think that she also likes you... maybe it is a little early for her but her actions show that she likes you... she is a troll and we trolls can get feelings for others in a young age as you did Branch. Well, Poppy seems to get feelings for you at a very young age. But It is normal for trolls." He said. I blushed again but this time I didn't feel embarrassed or something. Peppy gave me a hug I didn't pull away or hug back. Then He told me to keep Poppy for three more days. So now he is standing outside his door and waving me goodbye while I'm going back to my house with Poppy.

Hi sorry for not updating this story for a long time I still hope you enjoy the story🙂