Epilogue

Poppy Closed the scrapbook she had made. It was about our adventure so that everyone in the future could remember what had happened. Just like the scrapbook another made about the great escape. I think her father made that one. I'm not sure though.

" Done!"
Poppy exclaimed.

" Wow, that's really good."
I said examining it.

"Thank yo- Wait, you like it?"
Poppy asked in surprise.

" Yeah, who told you I didn't?"

" well, you always seemed to destroy the ones I gave you, back you you were gray."
She pointed out.

" Oh,"
I had forgotten about that.

" I'm sorry about that..."
I looked down in shame.

" It's ok, Branch. At least you're happy now and that's all that matters!"
Poppy said and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back happily.

 Hey guys, Thank you for reading Broppy. This was actually the first fanfiction I had ever written. And I have learned a lot while writing this. Also, I'm not a native English speaker I'm Danish so this really helped me get better at writing in English too. this was really fun to write. For all of you guys who want more of this, there will be a second one coming soon which takes place in TWT (Trolls world tour) Plus, as some of you may know there is a version of this in Poppy's Pov as well. Go check it out! once again thank you for reading this book. (This isn't done yet deleted scenes will be out too soon) See you!

BroppyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara