Bio - Allison Elric

Name: Allison Elric

Age: 6 - 11 **will be older later on** (She's six in the very beginning just like Al and she grows from there on.)

Gender: Female

Nickname(s): Ali and Blood Alchemist

Appearance: Allison has dirty blonde hair just like Ed does. It's mostly kept up in a high ponytail, while her bangs frame her face. She has light brown eyes that look yellow from up close. Her left leg, right leg, and right arm are all auto mail. She wears a black tube top (?) like Winry does,and she also wears a long black coat over it to hide her auto mail along with some leather gloves. A pair of tight blue skinny jeans, and black knee high boots.

Height: She's shorter than Ed. That is all I need to say.

Weight: 105 Lbs.

Personality: Allison is kind and cheerful right off the bat. However, she can hold a temper just like her older brother Edward when it comes to her height. Don't mention her height and you'll be alright. If you were to bring up her past, she'll close you out and become saddened by the memories. Overall, she's happy, kind, cheerful, loveable, and sweet...when you don't mention her height or past, though.

Fear(s): Losing all of her loved ones

Likes: Candy (sweets), weapons, clothing, her family, Ed, Al, Hues, Roy, Riza, knives, blood, and alchemy.

Dislikes: Major Armstrong, Winry, enemies, anyone who hurts her friends or family. And especially when people make fun of her height, like being called short, shrimp, midget, etc.

Habit(s): Allison tends to act like a six year-old child.

Flaw(s): When she thinks she is going to die, she'll give in without a fight sometimes.

Friend(s): Ed, Al, Nina, Hues, Riza, Roy, and Ling.

Enemy(ies): Winry and any homunculus

Family: Edward Elric - her oldest brother

Alphonse Elric - her second youngest brother and twin. (They are the same age but Allison was born a few minutes after Al. Consider them twins.)

Trisha Elric - her mother (deceased)

Hohenheim (sp?) - her father

Background: read to find out! :)

[ Cover made by: AnimeNation ]

**Edited**