Ch.6 | Shuo Tucker The sewing-life Alchemist.

Allison's view

**Central**

"Fullmetal, where are you heading?" I asked Ed, who looked angry.

Ed looked at me, replacing his anger with a soft look. "Oh, I'm heading to Mustang's office. Can you meet me in there, that's if you know the way." Ed said.

Oh, I know where Roy's office is don't worry. I've been through these halls for years.

"I'll ask someone, see you there, Ed." I smiled with a little wave, before walking away.

"Alright."

I ran inside a military uniform room and grabbed one that looked exactly like mine, and then slipping it on I headed to Roy's room. Sorry Roy, but I can't stand walking around without my uniform. I feel empty without it.

I knocked on his door, "Enter."

Walking in I saluted, "Colonel Mustang." I greeted formally.

His eyes widened, "lieutenant Rose, why are you in your uniform?" Roy said, hinting that I was still supposed to be undercover.

I smiled, "sorry colonel, but, I can't keep a secret from these boys. They catch on pretty quick, especially Fullmetal. He was onto me the whole way here." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Roy rubbed his temples with his eyes shut. "I understand. These boys are very intelligent, it was only a matter of time they would figure out you were in the military. I just didn't think it would be let out this quick." Roy muttered.

"That's what I thought, sir." I said.

"Wait... Your in the military?" Ed shouted.

I blinked. Did he not hear the whole conversation Roy and I were having?

"Yes, I'm a state alchemist but I also work on many undercover missions. It's nice to meet you Fullmetal Alchemist. My name is Rose, the Blood Alchemist." I said, smirking at his now shocked expression.

"Your the famous Blood Alchemist!" Ed shouted, pointing a finger at me, obviously doubting what I said.

I got angry, "Yes, I'm the famous Blood Alchemist, pipsqueak!" I shouted, my hands on my hips.

"Who you calling a pipsqueak? You're shorter than me, kid!" Ed shouted, getting up in my face.

Our foreheads were touching, our breathing hitting each other. He was right, I was at least 2 inches shorter than him, but I will grow taller than him!

I growled, "I am not a kid, you damn midget! Is a kid fourteen! No! How old are you anyways? You look ten!" I snarled.

"Fourteen! Who the heck let's fourteen year old in the military!" Ed shouted, "I'll let you know I'm older than you shorty, I'm fifteen!"

I was about to say something else when arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me back onto their chest.

My anger went away, I sighed and looked over my shoulder, meeting Roy's eyes. "Roy, let me go." I ordered.

"I can't do that, as you leading officer I won't obey you. You will obey my orders, lieutenant." Roy stated.

I went limp in his arms. "Aw, Roy! That's not fair, you always use that against me!" I whined.

Roy chuckled and handed me to Ed. "Hold her, don't let her go. She will run." Roy said.

Ed nodded, grabbed me from under my armpits and handed me to Alphonse. Alphonse sat me on his shoulder, I grinned in joy and swung my feet back and forth.