Ch.5 | Reole The City of Heresy

Allison's view

I walked up to an old man who was selling drinks and other random items.

"Hello!" I greeted.

"Oh, why hello there girlie. What can I get for you?" He asked me with a toothy smile.

I rested a hand on my cheek, "I was wondering if you've seen anyone that goes by Fullmetal. Have you seen him, or even heard of him? Anything about him will be useful, even rumors." I responded.

The old man nodded his head rapidly, "Actually, yes I have." I leaned in closer, curios to what he had to say. "He was here not to long ago with a short kid, but father Cornello has taken them to his quarters." He said, cleaning the table with a cloth.

He was here, damn I arrived here too late... Where could this Cornello man be?

"Can you tell me where this Cornello is?" I asked politely.

"Oh, are you interested in learning about letoism?" The man blurted out suddenly.

Letoism? I've never heard of such a religion before. Might as well go along with it if it with help me find Fullmetal.

"Why yes I am actually, letoism fascinates me to no end! You wouldn't mind telling me where I can find father Cornello, would you? I really want to bestow my life upon letoism!" I stated, pretending to be fascinated by their religion.

He pointed to a tall castle like building. "That building over there is where father Cornello is located. It's a pleasure meeting another person wanting to become a letoist. I hope to see you another day." He said.

I laughed, "Thank you, sir. I hope to see you another day as well." I said, faking a smile.

He waved me off as I went to Cornello's little 'palace' of his. So their 'father' is someone really noble to them. Like I care. If he gets in the way I'll have to end him. That's final. I clapped my hands and touched the ground, creating a hole on the side of the building. I grinned like a mad woman. This was just my kind of door. I ran in hearing a loud roar. Was that a lion? Why the hell would their be a lion in a place like this? I thought as I ran down many halls that had no guards whatsoever.

I reached a certain door, I could hear yelling from behind it and others talking too. I snuck in right as an old man made a machine gun and pointed it at a blonde boy, a boy in suit of armor, and a girl. I jumped I front of them quickly and bit down on my thumb. I then clapped my hands on the ground, making a wall of my blood form in front of us, protecting us from the bullets shooting at them at amazing speed. The others behind me gasped. I looked over my shoulder, remembering that there was people behind me.

"Sorry I'm late." I said, flashing a smirk. I turned to the old man. "It's rude that you a disgracing the title you've earned in this town, father. Shouldn't you be treating your guests with respect?"

'Father' Cornello aimed the machine gun at me with the click of his tongue. Immediately, bullets flew at me. I made another wall since the other one was unstable.

"Take the girl and run! Get out of here now!" I shouted, as the one in armor grabbed the girl and ran.

There was a door but who knows, for all we know there could be guards standing out there now. I sighed and ran to a random wall and placed my hands on the wall creating a door. The blonde kid pushed it open without any hesitation. We ran past all the guards who were all wimps. Once they saw us they screamed like little girls and ran away without a fight. It was really sad but a sight to remember. I smirked as we stood outside, free and safe from that man's clutches. The armor one turned to me.