Ch.10| A Fading Memory, Rose.

Allison's View

My arms wrapped around Ed. His sobbing calmed down to a few hiccups every now and then. Granny Pinako grabbed Ed's hand and led him to the couch. Winry grabbed mine and led me to the couch across Ed. Seating myself, I gave Ed and Winry a confused look. They both stared at me. There eyes were a deep red and swollen. What did Ed mean by don't leave us ever again? Did something happen while I was gone. My voice sounded somewhat older, and I felt different too...

"Big brother, what's going in? I don't understand.." I muttered loud enough for him to hear.

I was so confused at the moment. I couldn't see why big brother was crying.

"Do you remember anything, Ali?" Ed asked, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

I shook my head, "I told you I don't understand what your saying, big brother! What do you mean by don't leave us again! I never left you guys, I swear. I only left with Roy and Riza to central. There they trained me for a few weeks, but after that I hardly remember anything at all. Still, that doesn't mean I left! I've been here the whole time. I only left for 3 weeks or so. Can you explain why I'm here back at Resembol? I should be in central training with Roy and Riza. There's no time to be wasting now." I explained in a hurry.

Everything I said was true. When I tried to think of anything past training with Roy and Riza. It was all a big blur, like a cloud that blocked me from seeing things. Scratching my cheek, I blinked at Ed's sad expression.

"You...you don't remember anything, do you?" Ed stated. "Rose-- I mean, Allison. You've been gone for four whole years. Those four years we've been looking for you nonstop. Three weeks haven't passed, but four years!"

I growled, my lips forming a snarl. Some side of me I didn't know existed came out. "My name isn't Rose. It's Allison! Why do you keep calling me that? Why?! Who is this Rose?! And who are you to tell me I haven't been gone for 3 weeks, I know I've been gone for that long!" I shouted.

"Ali..." Al muttered in shock.

Ed's eyes glowed red with anger. He stood up and stomped over to me. I was lifted an inch into the air. That doesn't make sense. Wasn't I the same height as Ed.

"Look at yourself, Allison! Your not the ten year old girl who left four years ago, you've changed! Look at yourself! See how much you've really changed. Then you'll see that I'm telling the truth." Ed growled out.

"Fine, I will! I'll be the one to prove you wrong." I muttered stomping to the bathroom.

Bursting through the bathroom door, I looked straight into the mirror and ended up freezing immediately.

"Oh god..." I muttered in pure horror, "What happened to me.."

My hair was so much longer. It went straight down to my waist or so. This was not how my hair was before. It was at least shoulder length. How could my hair grow so fast? My eyes were the same gold color, but they looked colder, darker, and emptier. They can't be mine. These weren't my eyes. The clothes I had were much different too. A military uniform! Impossible, I couldn't have possibly been accepted into the military yet. But big brother did say I was gone for a few years, not 3 weeks.

My reflection in the mirror glared at me. My eyes widened. She slammed her hands on the mirror, not a sound could be heard.

"You! You took my body from me. Give it back. Now." She threatened me.

She looked exactly like me, but didn't act like me.

I shook my head. "I didn't take anything from you. This is my body." I said, calmly. When I was really cowering in fear on the inside.

"Well, Allison Elric. It's our body, actually." She mused, a smirk plastering her face.

"How?" I asked curious to what she had to say.

She grinned. "Let me introduce myself first. My names Allison Elric, but I also go by Rose." I gasped. "Oh, and about your memories. During one of your training sessions with Mustang and Hawkeye, you fell on your head pretty hard causing you to lose all of your memories of the past. Including those of your family and your dear brothers. After that little incident I took over, replacing your original useless self. Now, the military has a strong alchemist, one that overpowers many others!" She laughed like a manic. "The Blood Alchemist!" She shouted, grinning widely.

"I don't care what you did while you were in my body. This is my body, not yours. There's nothing you can do to take it back, I'm back and ready to live my own life once again." I sneered.

She smiled innocently. "Oh, I have my ways. Ways that you wouldn't like at all. Is an example needed, my sweet dear Allison?" She asked.

A replica of Roy appeared next to Rose, or myself. She blushed as Roy walked over to her, gripping her by the waist and pulling her to his chest. All I could do was stare on horror and shock. What was she doing?! Roy glanced at me with a devious smirk. He leaned in, capturing Rose's lips. Their little session got heated. I held my head.

"No, no, no, no, no! Please, don't do that. Not with my body!" I begged.

They broke apart. Rose was panting. She looked over at me, "It's too late. I've developed feelings for your colonel over the years, and he has the same feelings towards me, towards you. Be careful, Allison. You don't know what would happen to him, to you. If anyone found out about your little affair with him." She chuckled, "You may not know it yourself, but you share the same feelings towards him."

Roy winked at me, butterflies fluttered around in my stomach. A blush covered my face.

"R-Roy..." I stuttered out.

He disappeared. Rose walked close to the mirror and placed both her hands on it.

"See? Did you feel that in the pit of your stomach?" She asked, and then smiled. "You--!"

I screamed as loud as I possibly could. Stop. Please stop! I can't hear anymore of this!

"You love your colonel, Roy Mustang." My heart stopped.

Did I love Roy?

Was he the one who captured my heart over the years?

All these signs are of love.

Maybe.

Just maybe.

I do love Roy Mustang.

My own colonel.