Ch.4 | A Life Changing Order

Few years later- When Ed and Al go to meet father Cornelio. (Sp?) She's a year younger than Ed, I forgot how old Ed was around this time. If you know, just take away a year and that's how old Allison is. For now, I think Ed's 15 while Al and Ali are 14. If you know how old Ed really is, please tell me! Oh and I bumped Roy's age down a bit. He's not in the thirties anymore, he's around 16. Riza is too.

*********************

Allison's View

I stamped another document for Major Hughes. He was too busy spending time with his wife, doing who knows what. Somehow I fell for his puppy eyes and ended up doing all his documents, and did he have a mountain of them. Let's just say when I opened the door I almost drowned in papers.

A small knock on the door burst my line of thought.

"Enter." I said, stamping more papers or signing Major Hughes name on them.

"Lieutenant, Rose. Colonel Mustang wishes to see you in his office." Riza said, calling me by the name I earned over at the military for my alchemy. Blood alchemy, one of my uses for my alchemy is making crimson red roses out of blood, my own blood and the blood of others.

I sighed, "I'll be there in a few minutes, thank you." I said, and then looked up at her. "Oh, and Riza...I told you to call me by my name. Please, you're making me feel much older than I am now."

She laughed, "You ruin my fun Allison. You have to admit, you like feeling my age." Riza smirked.

"I do it for a reason, I don't want to feel old yet, you know. I'm barely a teen, I don't need to be old like you and Roy are." I whined, "Anyways, can you finish the rest of Major Hughes' a papers for me till I get back?"

Riza nodded and took the papers out my hands; "I got it, go on." She ushered me off.

I ran out the room, "Thanks Riza!" I shouted over my shoulder

"No problem, Rose!"

My eye twitched. She never listens, does she? I knocked on Roy's door, his deep intimidating voice welcoming me in. "Come in."

I pushed the doors open, walking in front of Roy's desk.

"Colonel, you called for me?" I asked, standing up perfectly straight.

He nodded with his hands under his chin, "Yes, I have a mission for you. It's fairly simple." Roy stated, his dark onyx eyes piercing me.

A mission?

I rose an eye brow, "What is this mission exactly, colonel?" I asked.

"I need you to find a certain boy, we call him Fullmetal. He's a state alchemist just like you. I want you to protect him at all costs. Currently he's researching and going around for any information about the philosophers stone." My eyes widened, "knowing it's important to you to, I thought I'd give you the chance to find information on it as well." Roy explained, "You accept this mission, am I correct?"