Special Chapter: Allison's Birthday Nightmare Final Pt.

Allison's/Rose's View

Roy shook his head, ignoring what I said completely. He brushed me off. Roy brushed me off... Does he really think that forced kiss with Envy was my choice?! I glanced at Envy who had a dark grin on his face while he stared at Roy. I just wanted to fall on my knees and drown in tears. Why was this happening to me, and on my-- Allison's birthday?! This was just horrible!

Envy chuckled, "Hello, colonel. Did you enjoy the show I created for you. The little doll behind me simply loved it. Man, she even tried pushing me away! But as you know, the more they push away, the more they love you. I think you understand that very well." He said, laughing like a maniac. "Now how about we make a deal... you leave the doll with me and I'll spare both your lives? What do you think?"

I stared at Roy with wide eyes. He wouldn't give us away that easily, right? Sweat dripped down my face, Roy and Envy glared at one each other immensely. I need to do something, and quick. I'm sorry Allison, I ruined everything for you, us...

"I'm afraid that won't be happening anytime soon. I need my lieutenant back, so if you would hand her over it would make my job much easier." Roy said, walking closer to Envy as he pulled his gloves on.

My eyes widened. Oh no, Roy was serious. This isn't going to end well, flames in a forest like this... Envy is purposely angering Roy, he wants Roy to use his flames in an area where he could cause a scene, and if Roy does as Envy wants... we're done for! I reached my hand out for Roy, "No, Roy, don't!" I shouted, running to him. Envy and Roy's eyes snapped towards me.

Envy growled and grabbed me by my hair as I ran past him like a fool. Since he was taller, my feet hardly even touched the floor. "Where do you think you keep going, doll? The party isn't over yet, we still have so much left to do together." He asked, snarling in anger. I yelped and went to grab my hair. No matter how hard I tried to escape his grasp, it came out to be futile.

"Don't even try, you should know I'm much stronger than you two combined. Stupid humans have nothing but others to depend on, but what do you think would happen if the person the depended on...died?" Envy said, yanking my hair harder making me yelp. He kissed my neck, causing tears to brim my eyes. "Someone precious to you..."

"Get away from me!" I yelled, yanking my hair out of Envy's grip. It hurt like hell, ripping my hair out of his grip. I heard Envy gasp lightly, but then chuckled as I spun around and ran to Roy. Roy had a very, very faint smile on his face as he grabbed my arm and hid me behind him.

He then glared at Envy with all his might, "You disgusting creature... you have the choice to leave yet you ignore it and you still want to fight me?" Roy said, taking a small step closer to him. I bit my lip and glanced around the secluded forest, the trees rattles with the wind, numerous leaves swirled around us.

There really was no way for me to help, was there? The only thing I can do is distract Envy and make Roy runaway without me, but seeing how angry he is... Roy won't do that so easily. Damn... Allison, if there's any plan that comes into that head of yours...tell me please. I'm struggling here.

Envy laughed and grin a wicked grin. He stuck his arms out and looked up at the sky. "You hear that?! Little Mustang here thinks that I'll leave with a pathetic threat like that! Hahaha! Isn't that hilarious. A human commanding a homunculus!" Envy howled, chuckling madly, holding stomach.

The wind blew. My hair fell out of its braid, swaying loosely around in the air. Both men's glares only grew stronger by the second. I gulped. Roy had enough and snapped his fingers at envy, flames engulfing him. Envy leaped to the side, sliding on his knees. "Missed me, flame boy." Envy teased, running at Roy.

Roy didn't have time to react, seeing that Envy was much faster than Roy, a normal human. Suddenly, my body took over my movements. I ran in front of Roy taking the blow he would've gotten in the face, though as I am much smaller...it hit me directly in my chest. Blood gushed out of my mouth, I cursed mentally.

"Allison!"

I glared at the ground harshly, darkness overcoming me.

"I hate you, Allison." I muttered, knowing she made me run to protect him.

___________________________

[Few hours later~?]

I woke up, groaning in pain. My head was throbbing in pain like I was hit by a car or something. "What the hell happened to me?" I muttered, holding my head, opening my eyes to face a bright light...more like a hospital.

"We found you at your apartment knocked out on your floor."

I snapped my head toward the voice, seeing Roy, Ed, and Al. They each had small black bags under their eyes. "You've been asleep for a few days." Al added, walking over to me.

I sat up, wincing slightly. "What do you mean a few days?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ed walked over to me, "Sis, you were attacked and kind of went into this small coma. Luckily, you woke up." He said, hugging me then pecking my cheek with a smile. I giggled, "If I'm back and alive, I guess that's fine, at least if I can see you guys again I'll be fine." I mused.

"Lieutenant, funny thing is...you woke up on your birthday." Roy chuckled, walking over and ruffling my hair, tangling it up a bit. I stared at him dumbstruck, since when did I go into a coma, but first off... Who was it that attacked me?! "My birthday? What do you mean, my birthday?" I asked, hurriedly, remembering the fact my birthday already passed, or so I thought it did.

They all smiled warmly and placed their hand in my hair. "Happy birthday, Allison."