Special Chapter: Allison's Birthday Nightmare

_____________________

Allison'sView

Today was my birthday, July 3rd, four months after big brothers Al's birthday. I was now 12 years old. Ed, Al, Roy, Riza, Havoc, and Roy didn't seem to remember at all. I have told them before even hinting them about today, still they didn't seem to care nor remember.. There was a pang in my heart at he thought of my brothers forgetting, especially since they grew up with me. Sighing, I walked out of my office in central. I walked out the building and headed towards my apartment.

"Allison!" I turned around to see Roy.

"Yeah?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

He smiled, which was a little different than what he usually did. "Allison, darling. Would you like to go out today, with me? Right now?" He asked, almost seductively.

I shifted my feet back and forth, glancing at Roy then back at the ground. "I don't know, Roy. I'm kind of busy right now you see, I have to get home." I muttered, frowning.

Roy's eyes lit up somewhat darkly. He eyed me up and down. "Oh, I see. Why don't I walk you there? It's not safe out at night, you should not that pretty well." He stated.

I sighed. What was up with Roy all of a sudden? He never used his kind of tone with me nor did he ever ask me out to someplace, something's up but I can't put my finger on it yet. I guess I'll just have to go along with it now. This could be some way of his to treat me nicely. Who knows?

Smiling, I nodded. "Sure, I'm fine with that." I said, and started to walk.

"Alright, after we get to your house we can go out afterwards right?" He asked, catching up to me.

I hummed in response, "I guess so."

I ran into my apartment as soon as unlocked the door. After I did what I needed to do I would get ready for my date with Roy? Wasn't this considered a date? My stomach fluttered, I took a peek at Roy and blushed when he made eye contact with me. I turned away flustered and held the spot over my heart. What was this feeling?

______________

???'s View

I smirked when Allison turned away all red when I made eye contact with her. It looked like she liked how Roy looked, hm? I guess she was developing a crush on the flame alchemist now. Too bad he isn't here at the moment. I chuckled madly inwardly. Humans; they're such foolish creatures that aren't needed in this world. They are creations that are meant to be destroyed by us the immortal beings of this world. Hah, humans...they make me laugh all the time. Wonderful isn't it?

Allison, sister of both the Fullmetal boy who ruined our plan with father Cornello and the sister of that walking tin can...will be mine.

"Roy? Roy? Are we going to get going?"

I jumped slightly, then quickly out on a smile. "Sorry, I was just thinking about where I could take you out. Anyways, let's get going." I apologized, holding my arm out for her.

She blushed even more than before. "Y-You wa-want me to h-hold y-your h-hand?!" She stammered, shyly.

I nodded, "Of course, it's dangerous at night like I said. We wouldn't want you to be stolen when you get out my sight, now do we?" I stated.

She smiled shyly, "Well, I guess you're right..." She whispered, interlocking her hand with mine she twitched and squeezed my hand.

I chuckled, "Out we go then, I hope you like fancy food." I lied.

She giggled. "Trying new things isn't so bad," she said.

We walked to the 'restaurant' I was going to take her out to eat. I smiled evilly behind my disguise. She was falling for my plan so easily. I thought this would be harder since she was the infamous Blood Alchemist. Oh, Allison, dear Allison... Didn't your bothers ever teach you to stay away from strangers! Especially from a--

Homunculus.