Ch.8| Doctor Marcoh and the Philosophers Stone

Allison's View

Ed, Al, and I boarded to the train to Resembol. For some odd reason I felt excited to go there, there was also this weird feeling I had, it was like I had been to this place called Resembol when I don't remember ever going there. I knew something was up. First I have the same name as Edwards missing sister. Secondly, I look very much like her. Thirdly, I keep getting new memories and they almost always have two boys, boys that look very much like Ed. Lastly, he tried bringing his mother back, and as did I. Thoughts filled my head to the brim. But only one stood out to me. Was I possibly Edwards little sister?

Someone knocked on the window next to Ed and me. It was Hughes.

"Hey!" He said from the other side.

Ed stood up and opened to window. "Lt. Colonel?" He said.

"Hughes, what are you doing here?" I asked, confusion laced in my words.

"The folks at the eastern command center were a little to busy and couldn't make it down today, so I came to see you off instead." Hughes explained quickly.

"Great, but would you mind telling me why Major is here?" Ed asked, glancing over at Major Armstrong.

"Exactly, you know how much I don't like him Hughes." I muttered, casting a cold glare at Major.

"For protection." Hughes stated, simply. "What would happen is Scar came after the both of you again? Both of you are in no shape to fight at all, if Rose wasn't injured like she is now. We wouldn't have to send major with you, but as you can see she is injured just like you are Ed. Major's here to help. Just try to grin and bear it."

He's right... Damn, I shouldn't have got myself injured. No, I shouldn't have thrown myself into that fight with Scar. He could have easily killed me if it weren't for Roy and the others coming in.

"Children can be so stubborn." Major stated.

"Hey, shut up! I'm no child!" Ed shouted clearly ticked off.

"Be quiet, Major... Or this child is going to hurt you." I muttered coldly, glaring at him halfheartedly.

He merely glanced at me, ignoring me as if I were a pesky fly. I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying anything stupid. Why couldn't they send Havoc to guard us, or even Riza? Why Major Armstrong of all people...

Ed calmed down, "Anyway, are you sure Al made it in board?" Ed asked Major.

Major turned to Ed, "Of course. I thought he might get lonely without a little company." Major stated.

I sighed. He put Al with the sheep, didn't he?

"My brother isn't some kind of farm animal!" Ed shouted angrily.

The whistle from the train echoed through the station, signaling it was time for the train's departure.

"Oh, looks like it's time to leave already." I whispered.

Hughes went by the window one last time, and saluted. "Okay, you four have a safe trip. Stop in and give me a shout the next time you make it in central. Oh, and Ed, take care of Rose for me." Hughes said.

"I will." Ed said

"Bye, Rosie. Daddy loves you." Hughes shouted, from afar.

The train sped off, Hughes becoming nothing but a blur. I sighed. Not to long after the train sped off, Ed fell asleep. I stared out the window, watching the sun go down slowly as time passed.

____________________

I poked Ed's cheek, "Hey, Fullmetal. Get up, we're here." I said. Ed yawned and stretched out. Major jumped on Ed and stuck his head out the window.