Ch.7 | A Murderer Hunting State Alchemists?

Allison's View

A chimera with long brown hair was next to Tucker. It stared into my eyes.

What was was horrifying about the chimera, was it looked a little bit too much like Nina... The chocolate brown hair that she had, it was on the chimera.

Tucker smiled proudly, "A chimera at finally understands human speech. " Tucker stated.

Impossible, he couldn't have done that unless...

"Here let me show you." He offered, bending down to the chimera.

What he had done in order to accomplish this hit me in the face like a brick. He couldn't have done what I think he did, could he? No, he couldn't have done that to...to, no-! Just no!

"Listen to me, that person over there is Edward and that girl is Rosie." Tucker told the chimera.

"Th-That person E-Edward, that g-girl Rosie.." The chimera spoke.

My eyes widened, he did it... He actually made a chimera that could speak and understand human speech, impossible.... Tucker grinned and pet the thing.

"Yes, very good, well done!" He praised.

Ed bent down, "That's amazing, it can actually talk!" Ed said in awe.

I couldn't see very well, but I knew for a fact that I was crying.

Tucker chuckled, "Yes, and now I won't have to worry about losing my certification!" Tucker grinned happily.

He chimera turned to me and Ed, "That person, Edward. That person Edward. That person Edward." It grinned. "Big brother Ed, big sister Rosie..."

Big sister Rosie... That was what Nina called me...her big sister...

"Mr. Tucker, when exactly was it when you forts got your state certification?' Ed asked, suspiciously.

"Let's see, it was two years ago." Tucker started.

"When did your wife leave you?" Ed asked.

He frowned, "That was two years ago too." Tucker said.

Ed, you figured it out didn't you...

"I just have one more question for you." Ed said, raising his voice. He started to show that he knew what had really went down. "Nina and Alexander, where are they?!"

Alphonse gasped a snarl made it's way to my face. The tears in my eyes trailing their way down my face. I knew it! He used Nina and Alexander to make a damn chimera! Then that means that the chimera from two years ago had to be his wife, the one who supposedly left him! Tucker, you bastard!

"You lying bastard, you used them to make a chimera!" I snarled out.

"Damn brats, figuring it out so quickly!" Tucker spat at us, his eyes wide open filled with insanity.

I grabbed Tucker's neck, slamming him against the wall. Tucker coughed as he tried to get ahold of my hands around his neck.

"Rose!"

Ed walked up behind me, anger evident all over his face.

"You're damn right we figure it out, you did it again!" Ed yelled. "Two years ago, you used your wife!"

I choked Tucker harder, "This time, you used my little sister Nina and her dog, Alexander to transmute a damn talking chimera!" I screamed in pure rage.

"You can only do so much with animals after all! It's much easier when you start with a human, isn't it!" Ed yelled, punching Tucker across the face.