Special Chapter: Allison's Birthday Nightmare Pt.4

Warning: There will be swearing in this chapter, because of Rose and possibly from others as well. Don't like. Don't read.

___________________

Allison's View

Cursing under my breath, I began to panic and look over at the homunculus framing Roy. I knew something was off with this 'Roy,' he wasn't acting like his usual stoic, cold self. The 'Roy' here with me is very flirty, almost a bit seductive, and very, well, clueless. He's nothing like the Roy I have grown to know during the past years, I mean the Roy Rose has grown to know.. I bit my bottom lip on instinct, what am I supposed to do? I know what a homunculus is capable of, but from the things I've heard, they each have their own special ability in store.

This homunculus framing Roy could be a guy or girl, it only makes it even more difficult in my position! Damn it! I placed the phone by my ear one more, and glanced around making sure no one was peeping.

"R-Roy, what am I supposed to do?" I asked, stuttering. "I'm nothing...Rose is the one with the real power. I'm just the outer shell with a power hidden inside!"

"Allison, don't say such a thing! Just do your best, I know what your capable of. You've been training with me for years now, do you want that, all those years of training to go to waste?" He shouted through the phone, causing me to wince slightly.

I stayed silent, half of me doubting his words but the other half agreeing with what he's saying. "I thought so." He said, "Now listen closely, I want you to try and lure the homunculus over to a secluded area. Like the forest by the north headquarters, it's pretty empty and no one ever goes around that area. If you can take that beast over there, my unit and I will take him done, then take him into custody. Got it."

I nodded, "Got it, colonel." I stated firmly.

I could hear him sigh from the other line. "Allison, call me Roy, that's an order." He said.

I giggled lightly, "Alright, Roy."

"Goodbye Alison. Orders are in place."

There was a small click signaling the end of the conversation. I sighed. Where to begin? Maybe I should flirt my way with this homunculus and lure him to the secluded area Roy spoke about. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

'Allison..'

'Oh, what is it, Rose?'

'...Let...let me take over for this, please.'

'Oh, um, alright then. If you say so.'

I shut my eyes tightly, letting Rose take control of my body. In a matter of seconds, I was gone and replaced by her.

~*~

I held my head with a groan, "Damn, Allison that hurts my head." I mused, cursing silently at Allison.

I glanced at the homunculus from the corner of my eyes, so this is the guy who's been messing with Allison. Huh, from being inside Allison I could easily spot the difference between him and the real Roy. Roy acts like a cocky ass bastard while this guy can hardly act like that. He's soft...too soft and weird. Creepy, really.

I shook my head. I have to start this mission Roy gave us. Grimacing, I remembered Allison wanted to be seductive and lure him to the headquarters. Man, that's such a horrible plan. It's going to ruin my reputation. I'll be a dirty person for the rest of my life! Growling, I shook my head furiously to try and clear my mind. I clicked my tongue and glared at the wall. Allison, you owe me big time.