changes

I wake up in a comfortable bed. Candles surrounded me and a girl faced away from me mixing herbs. She must be a witch. I was gonna flash to her but i was really weak.
"Who are you." I growl.
She turns and smiles at me.
"Im Sophie. Klaus sent me here to come see what's wrong with you. He went to get some blood bags for when you wake. I couldn't do any spells on you until you woke up." She says sweetly. She seemed really nice. I looked in her brown eyes searching for any lies but couldn't find any.
"When will he be back." I whisper sadly.
"Soon for now lets just wait." She says walking over to the table and finishing the rest of the herbs up.
"How long have i been out."
"3 to 4 days." She says as she continues on. I gasp in surprise. Just then a worried klaus walks in with a cooler. He flashes over to me and grabs my hand.
"Hello love." He whispers a huge smile appears on my face.
"Thank you.... for saving me." He grins and turns to Sophie.
"I need you to hurry test everything. I need to be back to New Orleans soon." My heart drops. Of course he was gonna leave.
"Okay lets begin." She starts to slowly go down my body. Her eyes widen for a split second but she covers it with a smile.
"Everything seems to be fine. I'll get her home. Don't worry she'll be fine." She says cleaning up all her stuff. Klaus looks hesitant.
"If anything happens to her i will kill you in the worst way possible." He growls at her. She turns to him.
"I give you my word I'll protect her. Now hurry along before Elijah grows angry." She replys.
He nods and comes over to me.
He kisses my forhead.
"Goodbye love." He turns to leave but i grab his hand and turn him. I reach up and meet his lips.
"Goodbye Niklaus." I whisper as i fall back down. He smiles and flashes away.
A few tears fall but i wipe them away i would not cry over him.
That was the last time I would ever be or do anything with klaus. I was done being the second choice and if being the king of New Orleans was more important than being with me then so be it. I was done with men and being hurt.

"Okay sweety. I may have lied to klaus." I look over at her scared she lied about protecting me.
"I won't hurt you but there's differently something wrong. For some reason Caroline you have heartbeats." I look up at her and laugh.
"Im dead. There's no way."
"Have you had sex recently." I think hard and i really hadn't the last time was with klaus 4 months ago.
"Um yeah. It was about 4 months ago."
She starts to panic.
"No this is really bad. Really really bad."
"What. Your scaring me." I say about to cry.
She stops pacing and stares at me.
"5 months ago i met a girl named hayley marshal." I gasp what did this have to do with me.
"My sister died doing a spell to see if Hayley was pregnant which she was. We concluded the baby was Klaus'." I gulp he fucked that slut. He got her pregnant and didn't tell me. Rage burned through out me.
"We found out that she was pregnant with a very powerful hybrids baby. We assumed it was klaus' since we believed klaus killed all of his hybrids there must be one left." I look up realizing what she meant.
"There's one. He was the first turned. That's the powerful part. He's been gone for awhile he was my boyfriend but left me for another girl. Who was probely Hayley." As i say this i remember the call i got for him 2 weeks after he broke up with me.

Flashback:

"Hello."
"Caroline its Tyler." He says crying.
"Ugh what do YOU want." I growl.
"I need you Caroline please take me back. I don't need anyone else. I was wrong to give you up." I start to die of laughter.
"Get a life and never call me agian." I giggle hanging up.

Flashback over:

"Hayley lied or she must of actually thought it was klaus' baby." Sophie points out.
"So how does this relate to me." I say trying to piece it together.
"Im getting there. We used Hayley to get klaus to help us take down Marcel. He happens to have a weapon that tells him whenever we use magic. That's why my sister died. Klaus also wants to get his 'kingdom' back. He built New Orleans. So he's been helping us but only because im sired to Hayley. If he tries anything to hurt me he'd also hurt Hayley. Now that we know Hayleys not pregnant with klaus' baby. We have nothing against him."
"How does this deal with me." I groan flinging my hands in the air.
"My sister's magic wasn't wrong. There was a baby coming. Klaus' baby but it would be later on. You happen to be carrying two of those babies." I almost faint.
"How." I croak out. Shaking the dizziness from my head.
"You happen to be a very very speacil girl. Klaus has been alive for over a thousand years. Only having one love. But then he met you. He fell deeply in love with you i presume. Which caused him to without his knowing make you his mate. Which only happens once and is very rare. Especially for a werewolf and vampire. This allowed him to be able to impregnate you. Your about 4 months." I gulp. I was gonna be a mom. Of twins. What about klaus he's gonna be a dad. Which is even worse because he's been taking care of another man's kid. Well taking care of another guys baby momma. What was i gonna do. I've always wanted to be a mom but after i died I didn't think it would happen. I would not give up on these babies though. What about my friends. You no what screw them if they hate me. Im gonna be a mom. I would need to be there for them. I couldn't deal with this drama. But i also couldn't put myself in danger. I needed to get out of Mystic Falls while silas roamed around. Tears fall from my eyes.
"What's gonna happen." I say crying sad and happy tears. She hugs me.
"Well with Hayleys pregnantcy its been quite normal. But since your a vampire and all i don't know. Your gonna grow much slower. Of what i can tell. You should be bigger now. But we'll talk more about the pregnancy later. I'll figure everything out. It would be best if you came to New Orleans with me so i can make sure your okay throughout the pregnancy." She whispers.
I lean back.
"Okay.... Ill go i just need to say goodbye." She smiles.
"Okay but we need to be back by tomorrow. Elijah is expecting me. They're all gonna have quite a shock. Especially rebekah. She always suspected something was off." I nod and stand up to leave.

I was at the mikealsons old home. From what i could tell as i walk to the bathroom to change into some clothes Sophie gave me. This was my new start. I needed to move on and learn how to be a mother. For the sake of my babies. I tear off the old dirty shirt I'd been wearing for 5 days. I go to put the hoodie on but stop and stare at my stomach. It had the tiniest bump.

(This is kinda what she looks like

(This is kinda what she looks like.)

I slide the hoodie all the way down and pull on my leggings. I walk out of the bathroom sliding on my ballerinas.
"Im ready." I call out.
"Okay lets get going." She says smiling and we both head out.