heart ache

3 months later

I was now big. Hayley was gonna have her baby any moment. I was 8 months while she was 9.
It was so unnatural to see such a little girl with a huge belly.
Me and klaus were on good terms nothing romantic. I mean i still had feelings for him that would never change but he seemed uninterested.
I had been sending pictures to everyone back home. Except Tyler ofcourse.
I walk down stairs and everyone stands in the kitchen.
All their eyes fall on me.
"Good morning mama." Kol says cheerfully.
"Good morning."
I grab a water and walk to the living room bringing rebekah with me.
"What is it you want." She whispers so no one else hears.
"I wanna go out. Shopping anything please." She smiles at me.
Just as she goes to answer i get a bit dizzy.
"Whats wrong." She asks.
"No- nothing im fine."
"Care-"
"Please can we just go now-." I fall to the floor but rebekah catches me screaming. Everybody rushes in. Then everything went black.

I wake up in the mikealson home like i have for the last 3 months.
My heart stops as i look down and my stomachs flat. I pull up my shirt and see nothing. Not even a little bump I sit up and realize im on a table. Something was wrong. There's no way my babies were gone.
"Hello, Caroline is it." A man says appearing out of no where.
"Mikeal." I breath out confused.

Klaus pov

It was so hard not being with her. All i wanted was her. Every fiber in my body longed for her. But i knew i would only hurt her.
I had no idea how i went months without being with her. We were friends. And i hated acting like i no longer felt for her.
We all stand in the kitchen talking. Then she walks around the corner. It made me smile seeing her with her baby bump. She looked beautiful all the time no matter what.
I found it suspicious when she dragged rebekah away. But i ignored it.
My heart stopped when i heard an ear piercing scream come from Rebekah.
I run out of the kitchen picking Caroline up out of rebekah's hold. She had blood running down her face. What was happening.
But then she said the scariest words I've ever heard.
"Mikeal." I layed her on a table holding my hand under her head and stroking her face. Elijah grabbed her a blanket and pillow.
We immediately called Sophie and she said she was on her way.

Caroline's pov

"How are you here your dead." I say standing up and going on the opposite side of the table.
"Yes but your dead too." My heart stops. There was no way. Then he adds.
"And so are those horrendous babies." I growl at him.
"They cant be dead."
"Oh but they are and they'll never have to meet that monster Niklaus." He rips a piece of the staircase off and comes closer to me.
"He's not a monster you are. He's brave and loyal. While your a coward who never loved his family." He charges at me and i grab his arm. I bend it behind his back.
"Someones upset that there dead huh." He growls laughing.
"If i were dead you wouldn't be trying to kill me." He breaks free of my grasp. I jump to the second floor and he appears in front of me.
"Do you really want him a BASTARD raising those babies."
"He is anything but that." I jump back down and he lands in front of me. I jump over him. Putting my hands in the motion of snapping necks.
"Theres an advantage my babies have unlike klaus did. They will never know you." I growl as i snap his neck and take in a deep breath as i sit up on the table. Klaus held my hand with both of his. His head laid next to our hands. He jerks awake. It was late probely 3 or 4 am.
"Are you okay. What happened." He said worryingly.
"I.... mikeal." I whisper. I then continue to tell him the whole story.
"I'll gather all of my men no one will hurt you." I smile up at him.
"No need for all that BOY." Mikeals angry voice roars. How was he here.
"Mikeal." Klaus growls turning around.

In a blink of an eye all the mikealson are blocking him from me. Hayley stands beside me with her giant belly.

"Your not gonna touch her." Klaus growls. Mikeal chuckles.
"I will kill her and thoughs babies then lastly ill kill you." He pulls out a white oak stake.