Untitled Part 26

Caroline's POV-

I stood up and screamed but stopped realizing the kids were sleeping.

"Oh my gosh really," I say holding her hands as a few tears escape.

"Absolutely you're my best friend Caroline. Even though I hated you once. I always knew I wanted to be your friend and I was just jealous." I look at her in disbelieve.

"What do you mean."

"Caroline I mean that you had the attention of all my brothers they all adored you. You had the whole town of Mystic Falls wrapped around your little finger. Most of all you made Niklaus change when in a thousand years I was never able to. You are a living walking goddess I wanted to be you so badly. But now that you're my best friend I realize that's all I needed. You to be a part of my life." I wrap her in a hug and whisper I love you in her ear.

After a very emotional 10 minutes, I look at Kol and Bonnie.

"When did this happen." They both smirk at my words.

"Bonnie was all over me for months then you left. Slowly we eased back into our old ways and we picked back up. She couldn't get enough of me." Bonnie laughs at Kol and rolls her eyes.

"So are you two dating." They burst out laughing.

"Absolutely not," Kol says.

"No way," Bonnie says. I roll my eyes at them.

"And you all call me stubborn," I say and they all laugh

"Stubborn is an understatement darling," Enzo says we all laugh again but Klaus glares at him and Clair laughs too much.

"So what's it been like raising Julian?" I ask all of them.
"He's so pure and kind. Just like Hayley before she..." I nod my head understanding what Rebekah was trying to say.

"What about the girls?" Elijah asks.

"Where do i even start? First they're so so smart... and kind. When I look at then I see so much of Klaus and myself. They make my life meaningful I have a love for them that will never go away."

"How are they like Niklaus and yourself?" Elijah asks.

"Well penelope loves art and journey loves to dance. They also act a lot like Klaus. They have attitudes and can be so stubborn sometimes only as their toddlers."

"I'm not stubborn." Nik says causing us all to laugh.

"Okay Mr. Mikaelson." I say and he growls walking up the stairs. We all separate and I walk up to Elijah asking him where my room was.

"Where your room has always been. You always have a place here." I hug him kissing him on his cheek.

I walk up the grand staircase. I had done this a thousand times before but for some reason it felt different. I walk to my old room which was right beside Klaus'. I see Clair showing Enzo to his new room. I already knew she found him attractive I mean who wouldn't. I would have to talk to her about that later.

I walk into my room everything was untouched exactly where it belonged. Besides one thing my bed looked like it had been slept in.

"My bad about that love. I thought one day you'd just walk through that door and lay with me. It never happened though." Klaus says sadly. I turn and cross my arms at him.

"I never wanted to leavs you Klaus. I was in love with you. Every part of me wanted to stay with you. Don't you think I wanted to believe that you wouldn't hurt the kids. But I have know idea of what your capable of." His eyes turn into anger. He flashes me against a wall.