BIG NEWS

Carolines pov-

2 hours later:

After a couple of hours, we were laughing and talking like old times. But something was off they were acting as if they were hiding something from me. I also kept seeing Clair and Enzo staring at each other. They weren't gonna hide anything from Caroline Forbes. Just as Elijah's talking I interrupt him.

"Okay tell me what you guys are hiding and Clair, Enzo stop giving each other googly eyes." Everybody looks down and I get frustrated. Katherine looks uninterested and shrugs saying.

"Me and Elijah are dating, Kol and Bonnie are hooking up, and Stefan and Rebekah are engaged." She finishes and everybody glares at her. My mouth hangs open in shock.

"Katerina darling, we were gonna tell her overtime. So she could digest it all." Elijah says seriously.

"Care are you okay," Stefan asks me and I don't move a muscle. Klaus looks angry and amused.

Out of nowhere I stand up and turn to the front door and walk out.

Klaus' pov-

We all stare at Caroline confused when she stands up and walks out the front door.

"I thought she would be a little happy," Kol says then adds "For Stephy and Bekah at least." Me and Stefan glare at him for the pet names.

"Do you think she's mad," Bonnie says scared she had lost her best friend.

"Impossible love Caroline adores me," Kol says and I glare at him.

"So Stefan you think it's okay for you to ask my sister for her hand in marriage without my permission." Anger is evident in my voice and Stefan swallows while my siblings roll their eyes at me.

"No, but he did ask me," Elijah says holding Katerina's hand making me angrier. Then Kol adds in, "I said she could too," He smirks being apart of something.

I ignore him and turn to Elijah. "Big brother do you think you're any better you go around and hook up with the biggest whore of New Orleans," I growl standing up and Elijah's eyes flash anger.

Just as he goes to yell I hear a small bark. We all squint our eyes in confusion. I go to say something but Caroline comes back wiping her eyes with the back of her hands.

"I'm not mad at any of you, I swear. I'm just upset I wasn't here to see all of this happen." Rebekah stands and hugs Caroline along with Bonnie and Katerina.

Then it happens again a small bark echoes down the hallway. Caroline backs out of the hug and listens carefully as little feet patter into the living room. Julian runs in and a small puppy runs behind him. Caroline gasps at the small white bundle that runs after Julian. Julians laugh is contagious we all begin laughing at the small pup.

 Julians laugh is contagious we all begin laughing at the small pup

Caroline's Pov-

I laugh at the puppy running around Julian but my breath hitches when another one runs in being a dark black figure and runs rolling over the white one.