the mikealson residence

In the middle of my sentence, somebody sits beside me and cami blushes like crazy.
"Care to introduce me to your friend." His sweet British voice calls from beside me. Cami flashes a look of panic. I turn to him and smile. Before I can answer him Cami does.
"Klaus this is Caroline and she was just telling me about a guy she likes back home." She rushes out. He looks at me and grins giving me his puppy eyes.
"Oh, really whats the fella's name." I glare at him I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
"His names..... Kol." I say smirking. His face drops and he tightens his jaw.
"That's so weird Klaus has a brother named Kol....." We both look at her.
Her eyes widen.
"Ohhhh... You guys know each other." I mentally roll my eyes.
"Yes, Caroline is a.... friend from Mystic Falls." Rage burns through me. First of all just a friend and second of all he cared about Cami's feelings. That wasn't the Klaus I knew. They must be more than I thought. My emotions overwhelm me. I grab my drink and throw it at his face. I stand up and stride away. The light brown man falls on the floor laughing. Him, me, and Klaus were the only costumers. I hear a snap and know its the man's neck because the laughing stops. Next thing I know I'm in an alleyway.
"What was that for." He growls in my face an inch away.
"I just felt like it." I spit back. He looks down evening out his breath. He slowly looks up and let's go of me.
"Why tea." He says smirking.
"Sorry was it not your preference." He laughs.
"Caroline why are you here." I look up at him.
"Just wanted to see what you call "your" city," I say using quotation marks. He growls.
"I think you should go home. It's dangerous here."
"Actually the safest place is here.... with you. Even though multiple times you've left me. I feel safest around you." He looks instantly worried.
"Why is someone trying to hurt you I'll kill them I'll-."
"No one's trying to kill me. I'm fine I just needed a break from Silas. And the reason I threw a drink at you was because you called me a friend."
"Caroline I didn't want to hurt her-."
"Yeah but instead you'd rather hurt me," I say forcing down the tears.
"Care-."
With that, I flashed away. As fast as I could I could hear him behind me but I ran and ran until I made it to my hotel. He didn't find me luckily. I walked into my room and saw a sleeping Sophie. I laid down and fell asleep.

4 days later:

The last few days were slow but Sophie gathered up as much information as she could. She was coming over to talk to me about everything she found out.

A few minutes pass and Sophie comes in and begins to talk.
"Okay, so the twins will be extremely hungry since your eating for 3. Right now your small but in month 5 you'll grow a lot. We'll figure out more as you get further into the pregnancy. But Caroline there is a 25 percent chance you might not make it." I nod.
"I don't care I'm still giving birth to them. No matter what."
"Okay. The only thing we might have to worry about is if you two blood shared while making them but I'm sure you didn't-"
"No.... we did we blood shared."
"Oh... Well, the grimoires told me that you can only be fulfilled with one type of blood. Or else you will attack anything you see. Human or not." I gulp.
"We need to find that blood."
"The hunger will start in the middle of the 4th month so we better hurry. Also, your times up I gave you a few days you need to tell Klaus." She warns. I gulp she was right I couldn't let him think Hayley was having his child when I was.
"Okay. Let's do it." I say standing up and trying to be confident.
"Okay. We're going now." She asked.
"Yes hurry before I chicken out.." She laughed and we walked to the Mikealson's house.

My heart pounded in my chest as we walked further and further.
All of a sudden Sophie stops in front of this enormous house.
"This is it." She says smiling at my reaction.
"Looks like some things never change." They always had to have the biggest houses.
We slowly walk up and my head spins.
She reaches out and knocks.
"Hello," Kol says answering the door.
"Kol." I cry out. I hadn't seen him in a while.
"Caroline when did you come to New Orleans." He says hugging me. I tell him everything that has happened here but leave out all the pregnancy stuff.

"Oh well, why did you come here though.
"I... I wanted to see the city."

"Oh well come in. I assume you're here for Nik." I nod my head and he smiles. Leading us to a giant room. Which I assume is the living room.

"Well let me get him. Just wait here." While he's gone Rebekah walks in.
"Oh, your here." She says smirking.
"Hello to you too Rebekah."
"Ugh, I'm just playing I kinda miss having girls around. Besides for the nasty whore-." She stops thinking I don't know.
Just when I go to change the subject Klaus' voice rings out.
"And what do I owe the pleasure." I turn to him and my stomach starts to turn. I was hungry really really hungry.
Sophie thinking I couldn't speak spoke to me.
"She needs to tell you something."
Just then a pregnant Hayley came in along with Elijah. Klaus' eyes widen scared I'd freak out.
I look at him and almost cry out because of the hunger.
"I'm really hungry," I growl and flash to Hayley. In slow motion I see Elijah grab a dagger. He was gonna stab me in the stomach. I knew it but he didn't know I was pregnant. Just then Klaus grabs me and holds me against a wall.
I wiggle in his hold but can't get out.
"I'm so so hungry," I say crying.
"What's wrong with her." He yells out to Sophie.
"Get her a blood bag Kol NOW," Sophie yells. Kol flashes and comes back with 5. All of them different blood types.
Klaus slowly let's go and tells Elijah to go hide Hayley.
They flash away and he turns to me and gives me a blood bag. I enjoy it for half a second then it comes right back up. The hunger was worse now. They gave me blood bag after blood bag. But nothing worked. After the last blood bag, I felt like I was gonna lose the babies from the hunger. Blood bags laid all over the floor. Blood was all over me and the living room. Klaus looked extremely scared.
"Nothing's working." I cried out clutching my stomach.
"Klaus feed Caroline your blood," Sophie said slowly.
He looked up at her suspicious.
"Shes gonna throw up again." He said in a duh way.
"Just do it." She pushed on. I felt like the babies were definitely slipping away. Kol and Rebekah stood in the corner biting their nails.
I looked up at him and he bent his head to the side sadly. I laid on the couch. I laughed.
"What is it." He said confused.
"This... just reminds me of when you bit me. When you had to save my life but waited till the last second because you were too stubborn." He clutches his jaw and flashes over to me. He lifts me up and slides behind me. He bites into his wrist and puts it to my mouth. I drink slowly at first. But then I don't throw up. I grab his wrist and pull it to my mouth harder. I drank for a minute when he pulled back.
"Are you okay." He asked sincerely.
"I feel great." I groan out.
"Now tell me what's going on." I look over at Sophie.
"Can we wait for me to get cleaned up." It was still early in the middle of the day. He looks around the room and nods.
"Yes, Rebekah give her some clothes and let her use your shower. Ill have the maids clean this up." Rebekah nods without a smart come back and takes me upstairs.
I walk into her room and she turns on me.
"Caroline what's going on." She whispers.