twins

"No its your turn." I yell from my room as the babies start to cry agian. We had been fighting on this for the last 3 month's since the girls were born.
"Bloody hell Caroline. I haven't slept in months." He yells back. I stomp to my door and open it crashing into his chest.
"Caroline please get them to sleep." He says yawning.
"Fine but in the mean time you can put a shirt on and join me in their room." I growl. I turn to walk away but he grabs me and pushes me against the wall.
"Now why would i do that." He whispers next to my ear.
"Because im asking." I say back with a hand on his chest.
He leans in and goes to kiss me.
"You no what I'll handle them." Rebekah growls as she walks out her room. Bonnie walks out hers too and follows.
"You know what I've been craving for the last 3 month's since the babies were born." He leans closer.
"And what is that."
"A night out. I'll see if Rebekah wants to go out tonight." His face drops.
He flashes me into his room and shuts the door leaning me against it.
"I really miss when you had to drink from me." I take a deep breath as i try to contain a moan.
"Anyway i have to go to sleep i have a long day tomorrow." I say as i try to push him off me. It was only 3 am and we all had barely any sleep since Julian and the twins were born.
He grabs my waist and gently pushes me agianst the door agian.
"Klaus i-." He moves his face an inch from mine. My heart sped up. We haven't been together in months.
Lightly he brushes my cheek with his lips.
"Goodnight Caroline." He whispers his lips touching my ear. He goes back to his bed and lays down.
I groan as i push myself off the door and rip it open. I clench my jaw in aggravation.
He knew exactly what he was doing.

I tossed and turned all night. My head was filled with very dirty thoughts of Klaus. I sit up and grab my phone. It was only 5am.
I go to the babies room to try and help me get Klaus off my mind.
They all sleep soundly.
Penelope and journey looked just like him. I mentally yell. I kiss them and walk over to his room. If he wouldn't let me sleep i wouldn't let him.
I walk in his room quietly shutting the door.
I go closer to the bed and he sleeps peacefully. He lays sprawled out. I slowly make my way up his bed. I run my hands up his stomach and chest. Making my way to his head.
I kiss a long his jaw line and down his neck. I growl thinking he should be awake by now. I kiss down his stomach line and up to his neck again. I see him smirk and smack his chest.
"Stop acting like you didn't wake up as soon as i walked in." I groan smiling. He grabs my waist and flips us.
"Love if your trying to keep me up all night like you've been its not gonna work. This only helps me sleep." I roll my eyes and put all my strength in it and flip us. I grab his hands and hold them over his head. I sat on his waist laughing.
"Caroline let go of me. You know im always in charge."
"No today i am. You wanna keep me up all night." I say as i kiss his jaw.
"You wanna try to seduce me." I growl as i kiss down his chest.
"You wanna act like your gonna kiss me." I kiss his v line.
"You wanna drive me crazy. Fine ill do the same." I moan in his ear.

I slowly kiss his stomach and make my way to his neck. I lightly bite and suck on it.
"So you miss me drinking off you." He moans.
"Caroline don't i won't be able to contain myself." He growls only turning me on. I run my teeth on his neck and slowly dig my teeth through his skin. His delicious blood fills my mouth. He growls as i moan at the sweet taste. I move my hands from holding his hands down and lay them on his chest. He breaks free of me and looks away.
"Klaus whats wrong."
"Nothing you should just go." He says rubbing his eyes.
I grab his face and turn his head. His eyes glow bright yellow. I smile as i close my eyes and open them. Both our eyes glowed.
I lean in and lightly kiss his lips.
"Your beautiful Caroline." He whispers.
"And you Niklaus Mikealson are for sure the hottest man I've ever seen." He laughs.

Somehow i end up wrapped in his arms and we slowly fall asleep.
I wake up with him breathing in my ear as his bodies wrapped around mine. I slowly slide away from him but he pulls me close.
"Where do you think your going." He kisses my cheek
"To feed the girls. Also i wanted to go out with rebekah and the girls tonight."
"Ah you wound me why cant i go."
"Because trust me your far from a girl." I say smiling as i sit up and kiss him passionately.
"Love you know we have plenty of time to ourselves why don't we-,"
"No i want it to be at the right time." I laugh as i walk out the room.
I breast feed the girls and change them into cute little outfits.

Klaus walks in and holds Penelope.
"Love how about i have Sophie baby sit at her apartment and we can have a game night." I look up intrigued.
"Thats actually a really good idea." I say sitting journey down and calling Sophie.

"Hey Caroline." She says happily.
"Hey so i was wondering if you could baby sit the girls and Julian tonight."
"Yeah just bring them over."
I smile brightly.
"Thank you so much. I owe you one."
"No problem i got to go. Bye."
"Bye." I said happily before hanging up.

"She said she will." I say as i go behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He holds Penelope and smiles down at her.
"Thats great love. Lets get them ready."

I pack their bags and me and klaus head out. Penelope giggles as i buckle her in to her seat and klaus buckles journey. Rebekah tries to buckle Julian up but fails.
"I'll help you." I say smiling. I show her how to do it and she thanks me.
Before my mom had left with matt she showed me how to pretty much do everything.

"Are you sure you have everything under control." I ask Sophie nervously.
It was my first time without the girls in over a year. Im counting the pregnancy because i always felt like they were safe with me.
"It'll be fine Caroline now go have a night off." She whispers as she rocks the babies seats back and forth.
"Come on love." Klaus says as he grabs my shoulders and moves me down the hall. I spin on him and hit his chest.
"Maybe this is a bad idea." I whisper trying to walk back. Next thing i know he flashes in front of me and throws me over his shoulder.
"Put me down." In sqeal.
He laughs as he flashes me to the car and pushes me in.
I sigh as i cross my arms and we drive home.