enzo

Top- journey
Bottom- Penelope

"Come on girls we have to call your aunty Rebekah." They giggle as they slide off the couch and run up to my chair. I pick them up and set them on my lap. They were now 3 years old and they were so beautiful. I haven't talked to Klaus in years and i know they would love to meet him. I would call Rebekah and everybody every 2 weeks and they told me he had been missing since i didn't come back after a month. I missed everybody a lot and i was gonna surprise visit them. I knew Klaus might come back and see me in New Orleans again but that was my home. Our plane was leaving in a few hours. I couldn't wait. We had visited a lot of places but ended up staying in France.
I did tell the girls about their father. A lot of good things so they wouldn't hate him. They asked about him a lot and it got to a point they would cry over him. They needed their dad and if he ever hurt them i would kill him. They both loved to paint but Penelope was more af an artist and journey loved to sing and dance. I had her in classes for ballet and both of them in art classes.
"Bekah." They both sqealed as she picked up the FaceTime call.
"Hey girls." She said a bit worried.
"Whats wrong."
Her face drops a bit more.
"We've been trying to get a hold of Niklaus because there's been reports of killings all over France. I was thinking you could help."
"Rebekah i-."
"Please." She begs. I look down at the girls as they sit there oblivious to whats going on.
"Fine." She smiles.
"Thank you thank you thank you." After awhile of talking i hang up and me and the girls head out.
I found out were klaus was gonna be by tracking where the people he killed at a night clubs family lived.
I peek around the corner and see him snapping necks and ripping out hearts. My breath hitches.
I turn to the girls and whisper.
"Hide in this closet and don't come out no matter what."
They nod as they file into the closet and huddle up.
Journey

Penelope

Penelope

Lightly i close the door and hear him talking to someone

Lightly i close the door and hear him talking to someone. I look around the corner and see him snap his neck and smile.
I flash to him and wrap my hand around his neck.
"How about you pick on someone your own size." His eyes widen and he breathes out.
"Love." With a grin on his face.
Reluctantly i let go of him.
His grin twists to anger.
"Where are they." I look down sadly.
"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU." He yells flashing me against a wall and grabs my waist tightly. His eyes glow bright yellow as they stare into mine.
Next thing i know my vision becomes blurred as i notice his other hand around my throat.
He gets thrown off me and a tall light brown man strands there.
"Now mate thats no way to treat the mother of your children." He says with a smirk. Klaus growls as he stands up.
"Who the hell do you think you are." Klaus yells.
"Calm down buddy. Im Lorenzo, but I go by Enzo. Im carolines friends." He stops and pulls me up and i rub my throat. Then he continues.
"A year back i wanted to kill my best friend Damon who abandoned me to get tortured... Blah, blah, blah. I used Caroline to find him and found out i couldn't kill him. I flew back to France and caroline tought me it was okay to care about people even if they were dark and twisted. Im just now finding out she has a think for accents though. Anyways back to the point I've watched your little girls grow up and Carolines important to me.... so if you touch her agian i might just have to pull my white oak stake out of storage." Klaus stares at Enzo as if he was gonna kill him then back at me.
"I just have one question Caroline." He growls then adds.
"Why. Why did you leave." I look at him sadly.
"I was in love with you and who knows i still might be... but the day i heard that you wanted to make hybrids with our babies i wanted to kill you in every way possible. YOU wanted to use MY girls, OUR girls for your army. And in an instant you were alone." Tears stream from both our eyes. It was silent until a little voice broke it.
"Mommy journey has a booboo." I rip my eyes away from him and stare at the girls. Penelope holds journeys finger and walks her in the room. I flash to her and cover their eyes from the bodies. I give Enzo a look and in an instant he begins to flash the bodies away and Klaus helps. A minute later they were done so i let go.
"What happened."
"Journey got a splinter." She says as she holds her finger out to me. Tears fall from her eyes.
"Mommy help it hurts." I wipe her tears and use my finger nails to get it out. Instantly it heals.
"All better." I say hugging her and pulling Penelope into it to.
"Whose that man." She whispers in my ear. I turn and stare at him as he gazes at our girls.
"Umm girls this is your..... this is your.... um."
"Im Niklaus, or Nik, or Klaus. Whatever you wish." He says snapping out of it and holding his hand out towards them. They graciously take it.
"Im journey and this is my sister Penelope." He smiles at them.
"Your both so beautiful." They smile.
My alarm goes off telling me we should be heading to the airport.
"We should get going we have a flight girls." They sqeal as they run to me and grab my hand. Enzo hurries out to the car to move the suitcases around for more room.
I walk to the front door and turn and see him looking at the floor sadly.
"You coming or have more on your hit list." He looks up and smirks before flashing to me and picking up journey and tickles her. I pick up Penelope and so the same. We walk towards the car and Enzo sits in the passengers side.
Me and Klaus buckle the girls into the suv and I get in the car while Klaus opens the passenger door and stares at Enzo.
"What." He calls out. Klaus rolls his eyes.
"I sit here." Klaus says with a grin.
"No you don't you can sit beside your kids in the back." I smile.
"Caroline love please tell him i sit here."
"You just almost killed me so Enzo sits here." He growls slamming the door instantly regretting in because the girls jump.
He hurries to the back and calms them.
After thirty minutes of driving i notice Klaus asleep with the girls. Everything comes back to me like a wave. I took his kids from him but he wanted to use them. I loved him i might still love him. He was there for me everyday. We had amazing sex. He loved me. I loved his family. I just start crying.

Enzo looks at me so i turn my head

"Caroline." I still face away from him so he grabs my chin lightly and turns it.
"Its gonna be okay Caroline. Everything's gonna be okay.