How this started part 2.

"Famous people only" Chef says.

I gasp with everyone else as Courtney makes a comment only to have Chef say. "and as of 5 seconds ago that doesn't mean you."

"Okay who who died and made you doorman?" Gwen demands.

"I did and Lillie your grounded for the back talking" my uncle walks out the door.

"What I didn't do anything!"

"I know! and no phone or internet" he cheekaly says.

"Oh you died!" Lindsey exclams.

"Yay!" I cheer making half the cast laugh or smile at me.

"That's it Noah can't visit you for 3 months and I'm sending you back to Jerd." I just go up to him put on a twisted smile and slap him before running away to a little fountain about 3 blocks away Noah toke me on our 2nd date.

3rd person

"Lillie wait!" A surfer girl calls as she, Gwen, Leshawna, Heather(trailling about 25 ft behind), and Izzy head after her.

"Noah coffee!" Chris orders ignoring the other past contestants shocked looks, only to have an angry Noah throw it at his face.

"I'm sick and tired of you doing that to her! This is the fifth time this week! You treat her worse than how Heather did to her! So stop it! She doesn't like attention and yet, you keep bring her here only to crush her happiness once she begins to like it. It's brutal on her!  You keep crushing the happiness out of her and making her cry, which I hate to see. I've been having too calm her down almost every night, So just Lay off!!"  The angry bookworm yells before heading after her.

Lillie's Pov (after she gets to the fountain.)

"Lillie, oh come here white girl" I hear and look up to see my friends all there and Heather behind them. I go over and we group hug. 

"If you want you and your sisters can stay with me."Bridgette suggests.  

"or me! My mom wants to meet my friends" Gwen volunteers.

"I couldn't ask you to do that, I don't want to be a burden" I reject their idea.

"My mom loves to have guests, besides I'm the one that asked you." Bridgette points out. 

 I wipe some tears away and smile. "thanks I'll keep that in mind. If you don't mind, can I be alone until Noah comes? I need to think on what to do." They all nod understandingly and leave. Heather comes up to me, hesitantly.

"Here to mock me?" I grumble.

"No I here to apologise. I regret doing that to you and I know that you probably don't belive me but, I actually do and I will find a way to show you."  She actaully looked sincre but I'm not going to fall for it. oh by the way i know how you feel right now, that's how my dad is with me."  That's when I realise that Heather was actually trying to be nice to me!

"It will take along time to trust you but I will try it." Heather smiles and leaves as Noah runs up.

"Are you okay?" My bookworm pulls me in a hug. 

"Yes, I just wish he would quit his games! I don't wanna be famous or live the high life at all. I want to be normal!" 

"Technicly you can't be normal-" I glare at him. "there is no normal besides you wouldn't be you that I like if you were normal" I smile at him 

"Nice save." I praise him. "Let's head back. He should be gone by now."

We head back to see the rest of the cast gathered around the TV outside and waiting best reality TV show about to be announced.