Arriving

My head bangs on the window, awaking me.

"Ow!" I glare at the culprit, hearing laughing beside me.

"Are you glaring at the window?" My sister asks laughing.

"Yes, yes i was."

"Good morning Lils" I turn and peak my boyfriends lips (I'm sitting on his lap).

"Morning, bookworm" He rolls his eyes at his nickname.

Chef lines us up with me after Noah with Nina. Following Chef's orders I get in line after giving Noah a peak on the cheek.

"I can't believe that I'm forced to be on this show! I hate it!" I complain as we get to the door. "I'm staying in here!"

Noah picks me up and carries me out as Harold stops talking. "Keep up the interesting facts and I'm going to be aironaus all over you." I still and he puts me down.

"and returning favorites Noah-"

"You really shouldn't have done that"

I call back run towards the door only to have Nina stand in front of me him catch me by waist and carried again. "nope! you're staying!" Fustrated I cross my arms.

" my nieces, Kaitlin (i growl "you wanna keep that face?") and Nina, Cody, and"

"Yoyoyo this years winner is in the house, oh bus, er.. runway. Where's the plane?" Zeke ponders before Izzy jumps on his shoulders.

"I know right!" The redhead and homeschool fall down.

"Yep Izzy's back. Also returning this season Tyler and the co-host of TD aftermath, Bridgette" Chris calls out as they fall down on Izzy and Zeke. I crack up laughing hard and end up not being able to breathe. Al comes out and helps Izzy, who swoons, and Bridgette ("I have a boyfriend!").

"and amigos please allow me." Al helps up Zeke ("Wow, eh?") and Tyler ("I like girls").

"Never would have guessed that." I joke to my sister and boyfriend who laugh.

"She's a sugar addicted super fan with 16 TD blogs, Sierra."

The violet haired teen runs off the bus. "Oh my god, I love you guys and this is the greatest day of my life! Does anyone have a paper bag I can breathe into? ah Cody!" Sierra runs up to her prey. "I've been dreaming about this moment only you weren't wearing a shirt" Rape face alert!

A sickening noise is heard making us turn and face a crappy plane that looks about to fall apart any minute.

"What the?" Duncan asks.

"Did you buy the cheepest plane on Fred's list or something, Chris?"

"Excuse me but I would like to express some concern about our safety." Courtney eyes the plane.

"Relax it's perfectly safe." As soon as he says that a piece falls and a racoon runs away. I start hypervenalating as Owen freaks out. I hear a thump and look at Nina, who nods.

"Anyone else got a problem?" Uncle dearest asks as me and Nina raise our hand as Cody, Lindsey, and Bridgette reply.

"No"

"Love it"

"Dibs on the window seat!"

Ud (uncle dearest) comes over to us but we split up and run around him while doing some flips.

"I'll sue you if you touch either of us" Nina grabs the pan and hits his arm as I threaten him, death glaring him.

He gulps and calls out "Now boarding on a voyage to a million big ones. And we'll be saving you a first class seat on Total Drama World Tour". UD sings the last 2 words ("seroiusly?")