Family Reuion in Newfoundland

"Lillie wake up it's 10 in the morning." Nina wakes me up by unplugging my music letting Safe and sound by Capital Cites ring out.

I swipe my IPod back and l curl up on the bench again, my blanket around me still.

"Let me sleep we were up for hours last night talking!" I whine to my relentless sister.

"No get up this isn't like seventh grade." I feel myself lifted up by DJ then I feel cold air around me.

"Fine, ugh!" Giving in i stand up, groaning, and go to change into my clothes and my other morning things. Once I'm done I head out to see Heather out there with a notepad writing. What is she up too?

"-Owen I am issuing you a ticket for fashion crimes, your socks reek." she hands him the piece of paper as i walk in and sit next to Noah.

"Let me guess she was in the vents hiding and stalking us then got found." I turn to Noah who nods as Heather says "Was not".

"I'm wearing socks? socks? i can't even see my feet!" He points out laughing to an alarmed Heather who leaves after that.

"You haven't changed a bit Maple." Nina muses before her face darkens. "unlike someone else I know." My twin glances at me quickly before looking away, sad.

~~ Just a reminder if you don't remember go back and read the first book again. should be after the video. ~~

I go to get up and talk to her but before i can the plane starts bouncing on the ocean?! 

"Why are we on the ocean-?" I ask as the bouncing thankfully stops, but am interrupted by once again uncle dearest over the intercom; which note to self: break intercom. 

"Attention all total drama passengers in accordance to an emergency landing, you will all be shown to the nearest exit." Chef comes in, as ud talks, with team Amazon and starts shoving us out the door into the cold water. I hate this show, have I mentioned that?

The dreary blue ocean water shallows me whole and I am pulled down under the surface. Thankfully cousin Jared taught me how to swim over the break. Kicking my legs, I gasp for breathe once I break the surface, next to Nina and Owen. I hear a scream coming from Heather, who was thrown out with a seat cushion from first class under her; and DJ, who can't swim.

"Heather throw-" I start to order but to my surprise she already thought of it.

"DJ catch." she half-yells and swims to him, Al following her as they debate over something.

"Poor DJ they both want him on their team." Nina sighs, pity overt in her voice.

"Yeah. i still don't trust him." I agree, will they give him some room to think! A boat horn drags me out of my thought ranting.

"Hey there you gouty iron shores (?) ever been to sea?" My uncle pops out of the boat.

"What is with the who now?" Cody asks looking confused.

"I know where we are." Me and Nina say together while Sierra sequels in the back-round and announces where we are.

"Ahh! we must be in Newfoundland. Chris, the twins and Alyssa originated in blowmedown ,highlands.

"where?" My mind goes blank.

"Aye it's a finally a homecoming for Buddy McClain on Canada's East coast."

"birth place of canada's most beautiful host." Sierra sinks down into the ocean for a second then comes back up, spitting water out of her mouth.

"Thanks it's just a hop, a skip thatta way." he points out to the open water.