Amazon Race, well this won't be good

Maple O has been sleep talking about the plane crashing for most of the morning so far and annoying Al.

"Engine failure..."

"Will you pipe down?" Al hits his arms and Maple O starts freaking out, waving his arms.

"Crash position!" He punches Al in the face and almost hits Izzy, but she ducks so he hits only air. I crack up laughing and fall off my seat while Noah smirks in amusement. "Who what a terrible dream" He rubs his forehead as Al sits up from were he was pushed off to, sporting a black eye."Al what happened to you?"

"nothing a little ice and revenge won't fix" Al glares at him, while I give a death stare when ni ine else is looking. He will no hurt him.

"Cool" Owen absentmindedly says before registering everything in his brain. "wait did you say revenge?"

"Of course not" The snake assures him then adds. "off topic do you have any life threating allergies by chance?"

"Not cool dude." My twin comes in and sits down with DJ.

"Um.... let'-" I cover Owen's mouth with a hand.

"Not a word!" I hiss to Owen who nods. "I'm going to walk." I leave and walk in the mess hall, taking a seat close to the window.

"Lillie, you okay?" I glance up and see DJ sit next to me.

"Yeah, just tired of this show and Al." I sigh and advise my brother. "Don't trust him ever."

"He doesn't seem that bad."

"He wanted to know Owen's life threatening allergies and had said revenge  before that." I argue logicly.

"True." He relents.

"Devie?"

"Yes lils" He looks over to me.

"Thanks for being there for me and just know you'll always be my big brother" I lay head on his shoulder and give him a side hug like I use to do when I was younger.

"It's no problem and you'll always be my little sis."

We sit in silence for a couple minutes. "Come on Lindsey wants to talk to you about something."

I smile at this and nod my head, getting up. "Let's go."

I first notice Chef dressed in a nurse costume when I walk in, then Al in an eyepatch.

"Hola, Cortez" I smirk, mocking him.

"Thanks for the compliment."

"It wasn't one. Cortez basically almost killed off the Aztecs, who helped us devlop-"

"hurg huff" I turn to see Noah spit out an rat. "urrg economy class." Noah glares at the deathtrap's ceiling as I go and grab some mouth wash for him.

"I don't know economy class has some perks." Tyler looks over at his waving girlfriend.

"that's only because your girlfriend's on the other team so you can both makeout back here and you can't in first class." Noah points out.

"True." Tyler relents as I give Noah the mouthwash.

"Go wash out your mouth, then I might try and brighten up your day." I shoo him off as Ud comes in.

"This is the best team ever!" he walks in economy class, "that's exactly what I'm gonna say when I get in the first class compartment.." He walks out and i can't deny that fact, Which I hate.

..........................

"Brace for landing we've arrived in our next destination, the Amazon.But the runway is alittle short" The annoying voice that can only be my uncles, warns us before he continues. "Gosh I hope none of the Amazons said this might be lucky for them, that would be dsasterous."