Welcome to... Paris!

"You know I'm glad Lindsey's team won the last challenge and everything but her being up in first class and me being back here; it sucks!" Tyler complains to Maple, who agrees.

"Yeah I know what you mean, when I'm away from Izzy for too long I get really-" Owen starts then gets interrupted by my boyfriend.

"Happy, because your girlfriend is a complete and total nut-job. And I'm not talking the small nuts but a Brazil size nut job." he demonstrates by moving his hands apart.

"Speaking of Izzy where is she anyway?"

"I saw her go to the cockpit." Al replies casually glancing over. "To talk to Chef."

"what?" "You let her!" Me and Nina simultaneously as everyone else gasps, and then an alarm goes off as the plane shakes violently, knocking Gwen, Heather, and Tyler down. The plane spins sending my flying up in the air from my spot and down onto the floor, hitting my arm as the plane jerks around more.

I end up taking refuge under the plane seat until the plane levels once more.

"Having trouble controling your team Alehondro?" Heather taunts as I roll out from under the seat.

"your attempts to insult my tam are... cute." Al cooly brushes her off.

"Whatever my girl power team is going to win, we don't get distracted by anything especaily boys." Heater proclaims only to be disproven when Al motions to a crying Serria who is eating ice cream from a big container. Who Heather drags out by her braid with an angry "get it together!".

"All clear." i hear Al say as Cody pops out from the luggage compartment above our side.

Cody drags Al to the confessional as I help Noah free his head from the birdcage I have never noticed until now. Me and Tyler both ended up pulling Owen free with help from Gwen and CIT.

"Ehem, this is your captain speaking. If you look out your window you get to see what happens when a plane does a somersault" izzy says trying to mimic an airplane pilot.

"Give me that!" Chef demands in the backround, peeved then warns. "You all might want to hold onto something heavy." 

My team, minus Izzy, and Cody all hold onto Owen as spin around fast, crash landing.

"Woh-wo oh yeah" Izzy runs in, soaked with a look of absolute insanity etched on her face. 

_____________________

"I didn't exactly get a chance to prep for my introduction, what with the unexpected water landing and all, so here is the highlights." He starts flipping through the cards. "France....city of love..art gallery...pillar....lots of art work....priceless artwork." 

"Yay, Paris" my perky blonde friend sequels, "there is only one guy I want to share this with the guy I've been dreaming about since we've been apart. Where is my Tyler?"

"uh huh hey Linds" He comes up behind her.

"Are you sure that's you?" She skeptically looks at him. "Cause you look slightly different in my head."

"Everything looks different in her head" Al whispers to me, who hits him, and Noah, who nods in agreement.

"Do you always wear a tracksuit? Oh it doesn't matter because us being together in Paris means only one thing!"

"I know I lo-"

"Shopping! I can pick out new clothes for you, ehhh!" She exclaims until ud covers her mouth.

"shh there is no time for shopping, the first challenge is about to start." He shushes her. "Everyone inside the loaf!" He commands mispronounce Louvre.