Chapter Two

Did I Get It?

I stood there with my head down and took another deep breath, and imagined no one else in the room. I began reading the lines from the script and felt every word become apart of me. When I was done I looked up and they were all staring at me. Finally, the lady who I believe said her name was Sarah started clapping and told me how amazing that was. I blushed and said, "Thank you." I grabbed my bag and walked out with a huge smile on my face. I may not get the part, but it felt amazing to have finally audition for something real.

I walked into my house and called for Y/BSF/N. She came out of her room and said, "Oh my gosh I thought I was going to pick you up!" "No, its okay, I took a cab," I told her. "Well, tell me everything," she said. I start screaming and jumping up and down with excitement and said, "I think I nailed it!" Then we both started screaming and decided to go out for lunch to celebrate.

The next few weeks weren't so bad, I just hated waiting to see if I got the part. But finally, after three weeks of waiting, my agent called me which I immediately answered the phone. She sounded happy and told me that I have a big chance of getting the part! Said said they wanted me to come in tomorrow and re-audition but it would have to be a whole different scene. I tried not to scream or freak out but I couldn't help it! This was the best day ever!

I got home and saw Y/BSF/N and a girl who I have never met/seen or heard of before sitting on the couch. I walked in and then she introduces me to her old friend Natalie. I said, "Hi," and then told her that I got another audition! Then the girl Natalie who seemed really sweet told me congratulations. I said, "Thank you, and it was really nice meeting you." And then I told Y/BSF/N that she needed to call back her agent because he called me cause she didn't pick up her phone. Her agent told me that he got her an audition for a new show called High Above. As soon as I told her she started freaking out and got so excited. I asked if she wanted to go out and celebrate of which she said, "Of course". I invited her friend Natalie to come but she politely turned us down.

After she left Y/BSF/N and I, got dress, and went out to explore L.A. We hadn't done much since we've been here and today was a great opportunity to take a look around.