Chapter Ten

I Can't Believe You

I woke up when I heard the door open. I checked the time and it was already 5 then I saw Y/BSF/N come in with a packet of papers. "Whats that?" I asked. "I finally got my lines for the next episode. And how did you get home? Your car isn't outside." "Oh, Lucas, drove me home." I said trying not to smile. "Wait he came here and I didn't get to meet him!" She said laughing.

"Haha well, hes picking me up tomorrow morning. So, you can meet him then if you want." I said teasing and raising my eyebrows at her. "Oh, yasss count me in." Then we were both laughing. "So tell me everything!" She demanded.

She walked over and sat beside me, ready for me to tell her everything.

I told her everything that happened and when she finally spoke I was shocked by what she asked. "Do you like him?" She said with a serious tone in her voice. I thought it was weird because its obvious that its obvious that I do. I mean I technically don't cause I barely know him. I just think he's cool. But at the same time I know that she has had a crush on him way longer than I ever did. I didn't know what she wanted me to say so I looked at her sadly and said nothing.

She knows I "do". And I know she does. But what she said next was something I didn't know that would happen. "How could you? I have liked him for 6 years! I can't believe you!" She said then took her keys and stormed out of the house.

She was right. I shouldn't like him. Or kind of like him... We never spent much time together, but it was the little things that made a difference to him. I know that a celebrity crush and an actually crush are completely different. It was just the fact that he's so sweet and isn't at all what I thought he would be.

I honestly thought he would be that jerk who gets all of the girls. But thats not him. I don't know what Y/BSF/N wants me to do. I started crying and sobbing after she left. I hate that she talked to me like that. We are suppose to be best friends. We are suppose to work through it; like an old married couple.

But she was right. We both have sacrificed so much for each other. I thought when in doubt, she would be happy for me. I know she will be. She always comes around. For me, being happy for her has never been a problem, even if I disagreed or didn't like it.

I spent the next few hours crying and feeling sorry for myself when I stopped cause it's not going to help anyone. I checked the time and somehow it was already ten minutes till eleven. Y/BSF/N wasn't home yet and I didn't want to go to sleep until I knew that she was safe. But at the same time I knew that she probably crashed with Natalie. I fell asleep shortly after that.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm going off at 5. I had an hour and a half before Lucas would be here to pick me up. I took a shower and didn't put any makeup on after. I wrapped my hair in a bun and began getting dressed. I put some shorts on with a long sleeved shirt. My hands always tend to get cold.

I heard the door open and instantly knew it was Y/BSF/N. I walked out of my room and she walked over apologetically to me. "I'm really sorry I acted that way." She said with a sincere look on her face. "It's okay." I said. "And besides, I met someone and I really really like him!" She said smiling. I was trying my best not to get mad. She made feel so horrible for "kind of" liking someone when is already talking to someone else. I decided not to get mad so I dropped it. "That's awesome!" I said.

We went back to talking about our everyday life when I heard the doorbell ring. "Oh that must be Lucas!" I said running in the room to get my bag. I have a long shoot today and idk how longs it's going to take. "Can you get the door!?" I asked Y/BSF/N.

She opened the door and he said, "Oh, I'm here to pick up Y/N. I'm L-" Lucas said but couldn't finish his sentence because Y/BSF/N interrupted him. "- I know who you are. I'm Y/BSF/N and come on in." She told him with a very peppy tone in her voice.

I walked out of my room with my bag and said, "I'm ready!" "Sounds good". He said holding his hand out. I was confused for a moment until I realized he was offering to carry my bag. I gave him my bag and said thanks. I said bye to Y/BSF/N and Lucas said, "Nice meeting you Y/BSF/N!"

When we got into the car he said the one thing I was afraid he would say!