Chapter Six

First Day | Part Two |

While I was getting my makeup done, I kept noticing Lucas glancing over at me. I pretended I didn't see, but he kept making me smile and blush.

"We're moving on to hair now" Lily said with a smile on her face. "Okay," was all I said. My hair is around three inches under my butt and is naturally straight. Lily took a spray and started spraying it all over my hair. She waited a few minutes to let it dry, then she began curling my hair. I could tell she was struggling at first cause my hair is so long, but she managed and got it done. It took her half an hour to finish and when she was done, I realized there were only a few of us left. They both did some touch up and after I thanked them I started walking over to set.

I expected the A.D. (assistant director) to walk me over to set cause I have no idea where to go. I started walking over the buildings when I heard a voice say, "Hey, Y/N, Alexandria wanted me to show you to set." I turned around and saw Lucas. "Oh, um okay". He caught up to me and was holding papers in his hands. He had a nice friendly smile on his face. "Um, I'm sorry we haven't gotten a chance to properly meet each other. I'm Lucas," he said apologetically while holding out his hand trying not to let the papers fall out of the other hand.

"I know and I'm Y/N" I say shaking his hand and blushing while returning his smile. "Oh, you know me?" He says in a cocky but sweet tone. "Uh, yeah me and my best friend used to watch Anne with an E when we were little." I knew that would make things awkward, but I was never the one to not say my feelings. "That's awesome." He says not making eye contact.

The rest of the walk was boring. We didn't say anything else to each other. When we arrived on set there were more cameras then I have ever seen in my entire life. Lucas went to go talk to Lindsey and a different assistant showed me where to go. I was shaking a little because of my nerves but I know that I won't let that get in my way.

Lucas and I weren't in the same scenes being shot today. The director told me to take my place and I did. After I was done with the scenes for today everyone told me "good job" and I told them all thank you. I found my way back to my trailer to change my clothes.

I honestly just wanted to get back home and tell Y/BSF/N everything. Y/BSF/N had already started filming her show and as soon as her first day of filming was over she told me all about it. And I can't wait to do the same. After I changed my clothes and put on a simple dress with a peril necklace, I grabbed my purse off the couch and headed outside. But to my surprise when I opened the door I saw Lucas standing there in a position that looks like he was about to knock.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." I said because I almost hit him with the door. "It's okay, I came over here to invite you to lunch, the rest of the cast and I are going out to eat to celebrate the first day of filming. Wanna come?" I am really flattered that he of all people was the one to invite me. And I want to go. I want to get to know him better. Not only because I think he's cute, but there is a scene where we kiss next week, and I don't want it to be awkward between us.

I look at my watch and it showed 1:25 so I said sure. I'm a little hungry anyway. There was a snack table during filming but I couldn't eat because I was so nervous.

I walk down the steps out of my trailer and say, "Where is the place at?" "Oh, don't worry I can drive you." He says directing me to his car. "Okay, Thanks, but how am I going to get home, and then get back to work tomorrow?" I say with sweet questionable eyes. "I didn't think about that, I can drive you home, and pick you up tomorrow if you want?" "Yeah, sure." I say trying not to scream.