Chapter Fourteen

"What Now?"

Question: I wanted to add more (detailed) romance but I want to know if that is something you guys would want to read? I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable. I'm a huge sucker for romance but I know not everyone is.

Lucas spoke first and said, "Listen, i'm not dating anyone. I know what that girl told you but she tells everyone that and its not true... And honestly I had no idea you liked me. I thought I was crazy to think something could happen. After all I never thought someone like you would like me," he said looking at me with his big hazel eyes. Everything inside of me wanted to be with him. But this is a dream come true. Am I crazy to go for it?

"What do you mean... someone like me?" I asked laughing a little. "Your just this sweet, talented girl who always does what she thinks is right." He said smiling at me, which made me blush because he literally has this perfect smile. Wow I thought. I'm crazy. "Thank you, I um, don't really know what to say except what now?" I said giggling. "Well, first I think we should start with cleaning everything up." He said while he started picking up some cups and trash. "Oh, you really don't have to do that. I can do that." "No its fine, I want to."

We both spent the next hour picking everything up and wiping the tables and the counters off. For some reason I wasn't thinking about what would happen next. I was just living in the moment. I thought it was really sweet of him to stay and help clean up, because I doubt most boys would have.

I don't know what it is but something about him just drives me crazy. Looking back at it, i never thought i would be here, let alone be dating my childhood CELEBRITY crush. At least I think we're dating.

When we were done cleaning he said, "I should probably go. Tabatha is probably waiting for me." "What?" I said very confused. "My cat." He said laughing. "Right. Right," I said feeling stupid. He opened the door and said, "Good night." "Good night." I said back at him. He kissed me once again and then walked out the door heading to his car.

I watched him leave and I slowly shut the door behind me. I leaned against the door and screamed. I wanted to tell every single one of my friends. I remember Y/BSF/N telling all of our friends in his middle and high school that she was going to be the one to marry him. At the time I thought it was stupid to think about stuff like that. But thinking about walking down the red carpet, having photo shoots, and how happy acting made me feel helped me to realize that I wanted to be an actress.

And now that i'm here, I finally feel free, happy and last but not least: READY!