Chapter Twenty-Three

Ahhhhh

The driver opened the door for us and we all stepped out the car. Lucas went to go and help him being in our luggage. We checked in, got our keys and room number then headed up. All of my friends and I requested for our rooms to be next to each other's. We were all gonna share a room: girls to one and then boys to the other, but we figured that would be to many people in one room. So, Y/BSF/N and I decided to share a room and then Lucas would have his own.

Lucas dropped off our luggage and then he kissed me and said he'll be right back, he's needed to go and unpack his bags as well. He walked out and shut the door behind, then I called in the group chat with all my friends. Hannah was not surprisingly the one who answered. When she did she screamed and said, "Ahhhhh we all just got here! We're heading up now!" I laughed and said, "Yay! I can't wait!" I gave her my room number and then she said she'll be there in minute and we hung up.

She was right, it was literally a minute I said and laughed in my head. Hannah opened the door and ran over to Y/BSF/N and I and hugged us. She hugged so tight that I thought I was going to die from suffocation. We all said how much we missed each other and how this weekend is going to be amazing. We we were all done talking Hannah took us to the guys room. I guess they did decide to all share one room, but then again it's guys I said in my head. We walked in and we all hugged. There were actually more people here than I thought. I thought it was only going to be the people in the group chat. There was also Zach, Nick, and... my ex boyfriend, Oliver.

He and I definitely did NOT leave things in a good place. I broke up with him because I knew it would be to hard for long distance. He was upset that I didn't even want to try, but I guess he was right, I didn't want to. I wanted to start out fresh. But Oliver was the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for back then. He was sweet, caring and confident. He put me before his friends and always treated me like a princess.

When I was done hugging almost everyone I debated on whether or I should hug him or not. I walked up to him and it was him that hugged me. It felt nice. It meant he didn't still hate me. "Can we talk, later?" He asked me looking a little sad. "Oh, um of course," I said looking into his baby blue eyes.

I turned to face everyone and I was about to say something but Y/BSF/N did before me. "Well, I hope it's okay with you guys but Y/N brought a "friend," she said nudging me to tell them. And she was right I probably wouldn't had said anything. "Oh, um... you guys probably know him,.." I trailed off and then Y/BSF/N quickly finished for me. "It's Lucas Jade Zumann," she screamed. Everyone freaked out.