Chapter Twelve

Reasons

I went to set hoping to see Lucas around, but something told me that he probably left already. I did my scene with Sophia and Noah today and I was actually very proud about how it turned out. Filming today was only a few hours, but I had another call time at 3 so I decided to stay in my trailer and hang till then. I finally managed to remember the A.D. name (Alexandria). My next call time after 3 was in two days. 

I was in my trailer checking Instagram and was so shocked when I saw that my followers increased a lot! I was reading some of the messages people sent me. They were all so kind. They were all excited and couldn't wait for my movie "The First and Last Time" to come out. I hadn't even realized the cast members were announced. I remember smiling when I ended up drifting off to sleep. I woke up at 2 and went back to hair and makeup to see if Lily and Madeline needed to fix anything. They did some touch up before I went back to set.

This scene was of where my friend "Lauren" tells me that her older brother "Blake" likes me. I found this scene kind of fun to shoot. We got to shoot it in a car. The car wasn't actually moving, but I thought it was amazing seeing how it was always done in the movies. When we were done with this scene Sophia finally got a chance to talk to me about what I was going to tell her at Lunch yesterday. She told me to go for it but I didn't think I should. She was very supportive of what I told her, I don't know what I would do without someone on set to talk too. "Um, i'm pretty sure he's interested in another girl, anyways." A girl walked up to me and said with a smirk on her face. "Oh, and thats you I presume?" Sophia said clearly annoyed. "You bet!" she said very rudely. When she walked away Sophia told me that shes one of the extras in a lot of the scenes. Then she asked why didn't I say anything which I hesitated before I said, "I don't know. I'd rather not provoke her." "Wow you really are to nice," she said which made us both smile.

After a few more hours of shooting I got my things from my trailer and was about to head home. I have never really been a big fan of driving, especially in the dark. But then again this is L.A. and its always big and bright.

It was a little past seven and I was thinking how Lucas should be arriving any moment now. But i'm tired of trying to hard. I have always been the one to chase the boy and it was never fun. And he's never given me a reason to let me think he "kind of" likes me to.

I was getting in my car when I saw him get out of his car and start walking toward his trailer. He said hey to me but I just silently "what up" him. He started walking toward me and started talking fast which I quickly interrupted him and said, "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, I would love to hear what you have to say but its getting late and I hate driving in the dark." I said opening my car door. "Is everything okay?". He asked me with a concerned look on his face. I took a deep breath and put on a sweet smile and said, "Yeah, sorry, everything's okay." "Oh okay," was all he said.

Once I left, Lucas started walking to his trailer when he ran into Sophia and said, "Hey, um is everything okay with Y/N?" "If you don't know what it is then your crazy." She said about to walk away. He gently grabbed her arm and said, "Wait please, did I do something?" She took a deep breath and said, "It's obvious...". Lucas had a confused look on his face so Sophia continued to add, "She likes you. You should talk to her. And probably tell her that your seeing someone."

"What are you talking?" He said. "One of the girls said tha-" Sophia began to say but stopped herself, "Never mind. You should tell her that then." She said walking away. This time Lucas let her go, but he stood there for a minute still confused. Then he went back to his trailer thinking about what Sophia had just told him.