Chapter Eighteen

So Far, So Good!

I got home, said hi to Y/BSF/N, then I got ready for bed. She asked me what was wrong but she also knew that I needed time to cool down and think. I laid in bed thinking about how today started out so amazing, but then ended terribly. I fell asleep right away. Crying always makes me tired.

For some reason the next morning I woke up super happy. I woke up around eight and turned my music on so loud that i'm surprised that I didn't become deaf. I woke up happy, ready for anything. I went to get dressed and then danced my way across my room to my mirror so I could tie my hair into a bun.

Y/BSF/N had left for work earlier this morning. She texted me and told me to have the best day ever. And that is exactly what I plan on doing. I do have work in an hour, and I will have to face her but I intend on keeping my promise to myself. All I needed was to stop feeling sorry for myself and do something about it.

If she wants Lucas that bad then she is going to have to find another way to get him. He's not hers and he's not even mine. We don't have the right to claim him. And that is exactly what I plan on telling her I thought. I stopped thinking about her, and thought about what I wanted. To be honest all I really want right now is a bowl of ice cream. But I can't. I'm running late. I got my keys, my purse, and my script.

When I arrived at set, Alexandria found me and told me to head to trailer 530. I wasn't sure why, but I didn't ask either. I knocked on the trailer and saw Lucas come out. Oh no I thought, what is he up to? I walked inside and he directed me toward the couch. It reminded me of when he first came to my house after the party I had. I felt bad about what happened and how I treated him last night, so I was the first one to say something, "I'm really sorry about last night, I was going through something, but I shouldn't have taken it out on you." "No, it's okay you don't need to apologize, I just want you to know that if something's going on, you can tell me. I want you to tell me." Wow he really is the best guy ever I told myself.

"Thank you, and I promise I will. But i'm already handling everything." I said smiling. He smiled back and then stood up. "Sorry for making you come over here but Alexandria kind of owed me." He said laughing. "I'll try to keep that in mind." "I'll see you on set." He said and then kissed me on my forehead. I left, and finally went to my trailer to get dressed.

There is only one more thing I need to do today. I need to tell that "very wonderful person" to stop picking fights. I don't want to start any drama, so i'm going to say it as nicely as I can. I would never do anything to intentionally hurt her feelings, but I do want her to know that she hurt mine.