Chapter Eleven

"Oh God!"

"Is your friend single?"

As soon as I heard those words come out of his mouth, I wanted to slap him but yet cry at the same time. And apparently he knew that. "Oh no not for me! One of my friends who has been through a lot lately wants to get back out there." He told me. Oh phew I thought. I couldn't handle all that. It would be way to awkward. "Oh and no she's actually seeing someone... but I would love to meet him." I said trying to push past the fact that he and I could never work.

"Oh you wouldn't be interested in him."  "Oh really now?" I said practically hinting at something. I'm almost one hundred percent sure I just caught him getting jealous.

I'm being ridiculous, I said in my head. "Yeah, he's a real piece to work with, that's for sure." "Oh." We we're almost to set when he took a turn that I knew wasn't the way to get there. "Want anything from Starbucks?" He asked. "Oh, no thanks, I don't really eat before filming. I just get so nervous." Especially about next week I added, but only in my head.

"Oh I get it. I did that to for a while. But after you get used to it you won't be so nervous. "I hope so." I said pulling a few pieces of hair that fell out of my bun behind my ears.

We arrived on set and I was so excited to see my beautiful silver car waiting for me. I said good morning to everyone and headed over to my trailer. My wardrobe was once again hanging on a hanger for me. I changed into it and relaxed and thought for a minute. I tried very very hard not to think about Lucas but it's really hard when you will be working with him for the next six to seven months.

I went to hair and makeup when the A.D. called everyone too. I was shocked to not see Lucas in there. I asked the A.D. where he was and she told me his call time wasn't until 7:30 tonight. I was confused why he would drive all the way to pick me up and then bring me to set this early if he didn't even have to be here until another thirteen hours.

"Hmm. That's odd." I said walking back into the makeup trailer. During the whole time of Lily and Madeline doing my hair and makeup and I couldn't come up with a reason why he would do that.

I chose to shut my brain off for the next few hours while filming. I don't need a ridiculous boy distracting me.