Chapter Nine

I finally get home

When I finished my soup, I sat there a little uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. Everyone else was talking and having a blast and then there was the four of us, sitting there and hardly talking. Well, Sophia and Noah occasionally talked to each other. They just never said anything to me or Lucas.

Once everyone was done and everyone paid, Sophia, who was across from me took out her phone and got everyone's attention to look up. She took a quick photo and said thanks to everyone. When Lucas was ready to go, I hugged the few people I felt close to, and said bye and thanks to everyone as well.

Everyone was getting ready to leave too. "Wait, your riding with Lucas?" Noah asked smiling. "Yeah, hes going to drop me off at home." I said with big eyes at Noah, because I could tell Lucas was curious why he was smiling when he said that. "Oh, have a good night," Noah winked and said in a happy voice. "You too," was all I said. Lucas and I started heading to the car.

The drive home was only twenty minutes. In the car Lucas asked, "What was all that about? You know, the winking and all the looks." "Oh, you saw that? But it was nothing." I said in a nice and calm voice. All he said was, "Oh, okay". I could tell he knew it was clearly something but he didn't pry. I liked that he always goes by what I tell him.

We arrived at my house and I got out of the car and said, "Thank you..., for driving me home." "Of course, and what time do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?" Lucas said. "Oh um my call time is 6:30 (am). And you really don't have to, I can get Y/BSF/N to drop me off." "No, its fine, I don't mind doing it." He reassured me.

I just wish he knew that it was awkward for me to be around him. I mean he's nice and all, but I honestly don't even know him. I mean its not everyday that you get an acting job and your old celebrity crush is your love interest.

I smiled and thanked him once again. As soon as I opened my door, I just wanted to find my pillow and take a long, long nap. It's only 3:30 but you can never go wrong with a few extra hours of sleep. Y/BSF/N wasn't home yet so I couldn't tell her about everything right now. I don't know what time shes going to be back, so I took off my makeup and changed and decided to watch something. Not even an hour of watching TV, I was passed out on the couch.