Chapter Twenty-Seven

Perfect

Last night was... everything I dreamed it would be. It was magical. I woke up around 1 a.m. wrapped in Lucas's arms. I don't know why but I could stop smiling. I was so happy. I slowly moved out from his arms and pulled the sheet with me. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. It was the type of shower that had glass doors, and it was huge.

I dropped the bed sheet and stepped inside the shower. I was about to reach for the soap when I felt hands around my waist. I instantly knew it was Lucas. He was leaning me back on him. My bare skin touching his. He was kissing my neck and then turned me around but didn't stop kissing me. He kissed me all the way down my chest making every inch of my body tingle.

He looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you." I was in shock. I didn't expect him to say it. But I knew I felt the same. I really do love him. I smiled and said, "I love you too." He kissed the top of my head and wrapped his arms around me. We stood there for a minute, holding each other. When we finished showering, which took a whole hour cause we could not keep our hands off each other, we got dressed to meet up with everyone cause I knew the real party would be starting now. We walked out the door and saw everyone laughing in the hallway. We walked over and said hey to everyone.

Lucas's arms were still around me. I tried not to make eye contact with Oliver who was just staring at Lucas. Eventually Y/BSF/N said, "Shall we start this party now?" "Hell Yeah," everyone said. I noticed that Zack and Nick were good the beer. Everyone walked into the boys room finding a place to sit. Lucas and I sat on the edge of couch. Y/BSF/N handed Lucas and I a few beers.

Throughout the night it was singing, dancing, getting drunk and then throwing up. All of the girls started to dance and then forced the boys to join them. Y/BSF/N and Nick were actually getting quite close. It's her body, she can do whatever she wants, I thought. Then Y/BSF/N took Nicks arm and walked out the door. We all knew what was going to happen. It wouldn't be the first time. Then I saw Hannah tap on Oliver's shoulder and gave him the same look. He stood up and followed her. Right before he closed the door he looked at me. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I wasn't going to stop him.

I looked at Lucas and we both thought of the same thing. We jumped off the couch and ran to his room laughing. It was a pretty amazing night.