prologue

"I was not supposed to fall in love with him. It was not supposed to be happened and end like this. Then, why?

"Why god? why? why does it happen to me?", her hands hitting the furnished floor bangles splitting her arms, gore and demise dwarfing the air.

Why that day came into my life?

If this were to be end like this, then why did you let me fall for him?

"Why I had let my walls down for him?", She fell on her knees breath coming out in gasps long and heartbreaking, cursing her ill-fated day where she was fooled in love with that devil.

June 05 2018 , (past)

I was sleeping on my bed when my phone buzzed on the table, I hazily opened my eyes, then took a glance at the time and it was already 8am.

I swiftly moved off the bed and hurried in the bathroom to get ready for my interview. Today, I had an interview with the company of Damein Clark , the top multi-billionaire hyping up the industry bullet paced!

I was waiting for this day from past 2 years and hindmost I got the interview that to be at the moment I needed it most. I had experienced in the field of personal assistant and my previous job was highly payable but I want to work  here besides the girls were so full of sarcasm and bitchy nature there. And I couldn't let it slide that the owner .......

I came out of the shower along with my day dreaming, brushed my teeth and blew off a kiss to my sparky self. I decided to wear something formal, to go with a white tank top and black pencil skirt with my curls cascading down sleekly. I collected my phone, purse, documents and went out after locking the door. My drive to building was crisp, yet not smooth! 

I arrived quite early and rushed towards the building. I headed to the reception and asked in a neutral composed tone, although my insides were melting in puddles through jitters of interview,
"Mam, I have an appointment with Damein clark here scheduled at 10 am..."

The girl was blonde with dark brown eyes, she eyed me from head to toe, doing surveillance of me and nodded her head. She told me to go to 54th floor. I instantly made my way towards the elevator.

I walked in the elevator and "boom"!

Oh my god", I nearly jumped to the roof, my hands flanking in the air that were about to press the button. I was waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor and then the elevator ding, I raced out my way and in front was his office.

"That was a hell of ride!", I gasped out.

I inhaled a sharp breath and  knock on the door twice, walking in at the command "come in" harshing out from the cabin.

Even it was my first meeting with him but I could say that from his voice that he was breathing fire, literally his ears were smoking hell!  
I just zipped my lips, entered, carefully not to trip and stood tall and bout upfront.

As I gazed around, I was stunned by the surroundings, the interior of the office, showcasing incredible taste of whoever was the designer. I paid my attention to him and he told me to "sit" which I did.

I handed him my CV and he went through it examining and then asked me questions related to my studies which I replied honestly and confidently. I had done mastered in business and I am well experienced that means my CV was strong.

And the time for blast!
"Why do you want to change your job?", he beseeched uncordially.

"Well, first of all I really wanted to work with you since you are the top billionaire and secondly I was uncomfortable with the environment there so if you didn't approve me I would go for another company maybe your rivals". I smirked