jealous

Love has no definition. Love could be sum up in one word i.e. oneness. Love is when you are connected to someone without any actual connection. When your souls are intertwined together, heartbeat is adjoined, there love blossoms like rosemary in soil.

- Vaneeta Chugh

Vanessa POV

My feet were aching after putting a star character WWE match for the whole ballroom. I mean are these muscles only for show?

"Barbies with a manless cock!" I murmured with a visible scowl on my face loud enough for everyone to hear.

One waiter grumbled, "Probably they should jump in the pool downstairs to die from shame."

When he moved his chin upwards from the bent position, his eyes almost popped out by examining the glarcy pupils of male population directed at him.

"Poor boy!" I whispered shaking my head at his silliness. "Who told him to comment on man being a man!" I thought subconsciously the wheels revolving in my mind looking for a particular snob faced dashing model cum boss of mine.

"Maybe he is planning my funeral at a call with his staff thinking of his next secretary", I growled and my gaze unknown to me enchantingly darkened with the concurred image of him hiring a new secretary.

My ablaze sockets were about to spit fire on others when a hand grabbed my shoulders softly yet firmly and the spark ignition made me aware of to whom it belongs!

I didn't dare to move letting him come upfront his arms slowly circling around my waist.

"Where were you?" We both questioned at the same time.

"I was here...h..hu....jus....." My words trembled under his heated irises, the stare lingering on certain parts erupting a freaking volcano in my stomach. His touch burned my flesh where his fingers met the naked skin below my navel. He ever so slightly moved his index finger rubbing soothing circles making me melt in delight. A not so subtle moan slipped past my throat that I had to stop from coming aloud last minute by biting my lips.

I blinked from the daze when his hand hastily pulled me into his body close enough to hide my rosy cheeks under his chest. I could feel his smirk over my head where his chin was resting and it killed me to not throw his over smug face out of the window.

He pushed his fingers past my back to lower down my hip over the thin clothing material catching my raspy breath in between of his seductive motions.

A storm was building in my heart which might destroy me for eternity, nonetheless I surrendered into him. I let him unravel me inch by inch under his palms without any objection. For once I wanted to savour the feel of coming alive from his touch!

My hands tightened around his back, grazing his hardened muscles with my fingers, heart rocketflying in my chest. I didn't know drowning under him would be my curse disguised in blessing. I closed my eyes, solely focusing on sensing him and letting him lead the way unaware of my forthcoming heartbreak.

I leaned my head on his chest, wrapping my self around him, nuzzling my face closer in his hardcore muscles through the button up white shirt inhaling his musky scent offering me needed warmth and comfort.

As if he knew the moment I slumped into drowsiness, he started swaying us left to right stealthily awaking me from my daydreaming! Nay, nightdreaming! Okay whatever, I flipped my mind off focusing on the droolworthy specimen in front of me.

At last he dragged me out, supporting all of my weight on his left side while his arm draped over my waistband closer much to my pleasurable discomfort. I didn't even know why we waited this long I was too far gone to comprehend my boss's logic, so I stay muted through the whole ride back home.