miss me

He dropped me and left due to his urgent meeting but after kissing me madly. I was smiling the whole day. I was so tired so I decided to only drink a glass of milk and sleep. I was setting the alarm on my phone when his message came making me blush.

Do you miss me princess?.

I thought for a reply should I tell him yes or no. After debating for a second I replied .

'In your dreams"

I laughed now because right now he would be frowning at me and he looked so cute when he do that.

When he didn't reply after a long I thought may be he was angry at me and decided to send a sorry.

But as I was going to type it suddenly my phone ringed and his name flashed actually not his name "devil" was what flashed exactly.

I bit on my lip due to my nervousness and recieve the call.

"So you don't miss me huh?" He asked instantly.

I can sense his smile while he was speaking so I decided to tease him more.

"No" I replied casually.

"We will see it tomorrow princess" he laughed and I frown at "tomorrow"

"By see you " with that he cut the call.

What will he do tomorrow. Now how could I face him in office. "Oh my god, tomorrow is going to be a difficult day" I muttered and slept leaving behind all my thoughts.

______________
I woke up with a cold. I was sneezing each minute. I got up from bed and took a warm shower. I walked in my cubord and took a dress which cover my body suddenly my eyes landed on his shirt and the memories of yesterday came in my mind.

"I was so stupid to get jealous of his sister"I muttered to no one and laughed at my stupidity.

After I got showered and dressed, I walked out at correct time and took the cab. I paid the driver and started moving towards the building.

Suddenly a hand came from behind around my waist twirling me around and before I could recognize and shout due to fear, my lips were sealed by his kiss.

Instantly by the smell, I recognized the person. Obviously it was Damein.

He captured my lips in a sensual kiss making me struggle to stand properly but he hold me tighter in his arms that prevent me from falling. My hands moved into his hairs playing with them.

We were both in our world, when someone coughed and when I noticed, it was miss Lina. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment and then I noticed that we were now not in the road but at the back side of his office.

"Oh my God when we came here I was lost in his kiss" I gasped and I wanted nothing but to hide my face due to my red cheeks.

He looked at me and smirk.

"Idiot" i muttered and was about to move away when he engulfed me in his arms by turning me around and my head was resting on his chest and his hands on my waist.

I wiggled but to no avail he still kept his hand around me tightened. By the time she was already gone and we were alone at his back side of office and no one is actually allowed here.

"Leave me" I told him sternly but he the "devil" poked my cheeks. And kissed them both.

I glared at him and he was grinning. "I don't want to talk to you" I said him .

"Oh really" he asked me in a threating way and came towards me and I took a step back until my back hit the wall.

He trailed his nose on my jaw making butterflies errupt in my body and I couldn't control the fast beating of my heart

"This man surely know how to drive me insane." I thought.

He kissed my neck sensually teasing me and I bit my lips to suppress the moaning.

He took my bottom lip and caressed it with his thumb slowly giving pleasuring sensations to me. He cupped my face and then kissed me. This time it was the most sexy kiss we shared. It was liked he was trying to seduce me through his kiss.

I then moved my head and raised to look at him and when I did he was looking with so much love in his eyes. I wanted to kiss his lips forever which tasted like my marshmallow, causing me to blush harder.

Then suddenly I sneezed and murmured "sorry". My nose turned red and he pinched it playfully. "You look cute" he said and I slapped his hand away glaring him which made him laugh.

"I loved his laughter so much". It was like a sweet melodic voice to my ears. He then caught my hand and walked me into the building catching stares from everyone.

We got into the elevator and when we
were alone.He lifted me up by his hands and I wrapped my legs around him. I pulled at his hair to get as close as it is possible. We were doing it until we were both panting breathless.

I looked at him and he was smirking. "I told you princess , tommorrow we will see".

"Now you really don't miss me" he asked making me blush and I hide my face in his chest while he was laughing.

"Oh my God he always tease me" I thought.

Love you guys
How was the chapter
Please please vote and comment and share your reviews with me.
#vc