blushing

Vanessa POV

I woke up because of feeling like someone is hitting my head hard but then I felt something warm on my neck. When I opened my eyes, he was nuzzling in my neck pulling me closer to him.

I raised my chin to look up at him, and then he kissed me which caught me off guard. Then I realised "my morning breath". "Oh my god" I breathed and pushed him away which made him fall from bed.

"I m so sorry" I muttered and trying to suppress my laugh but his expression made me laugh even harder. He gave me a dirty glare which made me stop in between. He smirked devilishly at me which I didn't know why.

But suddenly he got up and started walking towards me. When I saw him coming, I tried to run but he was fast to catch me and then he carried me in his arms and I squealed due to his actions.

I looked at him and he was looking at me, eyes glistening  smiling in a way that made my heart skipped at beat. He was looking so handsome. Suddenly he "fake coughed" to catch my attention, which made me blush because he caught me staring at him.

Then the pain hit me more causing me to hide while I kept my hand on my head. Then I remembered that I got drunk last night.

"What happened" he asked me looking worried.

"Hangover " I replied calmly and then asked him remembering that we were in the same bed "did something happened" playing with my fingers.

He take my both hands and kissed them one by one and said looking straight into my eyes " baby calm down nothing happened but ya you told me something last night".

I sigh in relief but then his words made me fear "what if I had told him that I like him or something even more stupid".

"What did I say ? "  I asked impatiently.

But the devil just smirked at me and shook his head "nothing".

"Well you were happy after knowing that the girl was my sister" why?.

I blushed at his statement and looked down embarrassed that I got jealous from her sister.

He teased me "I love when you blush, your red cheeks look cute" and I hit him playfully on the shoulder, but he caught my hand and kissed at the back, which made me blush even more.

Sometimes he made me feel, that I was the most precious thing to him in the world. His little sweet things made me smile. He really knew how to make me smile.

I was lost in my thoughts when he kissed me on the forehead, bringing me back from my thoughts.

He dropped me down on the bed carefully and flopped down with me on the other side, pulling me into his arms. I closed my eyes feeling his warmth and care.

We both fell asleep in each other arms, for a while. But my eyes popped open at the sound of his phone ringing on the side.

I was about to take it, but he quickly shoved it from my hand. I was surprised by his actions. He received the call and walked out taking to the person on call.

After 15 minutes he came back, "I wanted to ask him about the person but decided not to interfere in his personal life, since I have no right" I thought.

I didn't realise I was playing withy curls until he took my hand and linked with his. I bit my bottom lip in nervousness. He pulled it by his hand and suck it, then bite it and said "when you bite your lips, it felt like a sign to me to kiss you" in a husky voice which made me blush. He started laughing at my actions and I buried my face in his chest from embarrassment. "He always got the chance to tease me".

My stomach growled making both of us laugh at the moment. He moved away and told me to get ready. I do as he said and hurried in the washroom. When I came out,he was nowhere in sight. I quickly got ready and headed  downstairs. When I reached there my mouth hung open at the view. There was my favourite dishes on the table and ice cream. There was a glass of water and pill for my hangover. "So caring" I thought

I quickly hugged him in excitement and thanked him for all this. He kissed me on my forehead and pulled the chair for me. I sat on it and he sat beside me. I was about to feed myself,when he snatched it from me and started feeding me. I didn't protest and took the spoon in my mouth which he was holding.

He fed me each bite with his hand and even he insisted to eat from my hand, which I did smiling. He was so sweet. He was taking care of me like a lover. "Lover" I thought again and again debating whether its my imagination only or his feelings in real.

I was in my world, when suddenly he handed me a gift. "I was surprised and confused, why he bought a gift for me today was not my birthday".

I asked him" why you bought a gift for me,"?

He replied "you are my special , so its specially for you".

I was flattered.

"
What do you think about the chapter?

Do you like it?

What would be the gift he bought for her?

Are they falling in love?

Don't forget to comment and vote

Stay with love guys

#vc❤️