The gala night

If you are giving him all of you,
All of you!
All of you!
But he is not wiling to let you in,
If you are waiting round the clock for him,
And he is busy in fucking blondes n nerds!
If you have fallen to the bottom of hell,
Though he is albeit standing at the top of heaven,
He is not the right one for you,
He is not worthy of your love and care!
You have given him all of you
All of you!
All of you!
You have been to the moon and back,
He hadn't yet even touch the sky,
You are weaving silly dilly dreams of future,
He is hell bent on crushing your present ambitions,
If you are giving him all of you,
All of you!
All of you!
But he is not willing to let you in,
You are deep with water under the bridge,
He is still reluctant to to let you in,
You have given him all of you,
All of you!
All of you!
He hasn't given you all of him withal,
All of him!
All of him!
You let him go, do you hear me?
You let him go, girl!
You let him go!
You have given him all of you!
All of you!
All of you!
- Vaneeta Chugh

Damein POV

The last few days have been really tiring for me. For the guy who has been hell bent all his life to avoid emotions and confrontations it was a mess for me to open up a little of my heart even.

It was all a mistake! A mistake she need to pay the price of!

What a devil I am, whose angel is the one going to face his hell!

Well, they say don't knock on devil's door, but she of all bloody trampled the door!

So here are the consequences that she must face!

I looked at myself for a second in the mirror and there was the glint, the shining of happiness after meeting her for three days. This is the problem of mine that's going to be a demise for her!

Irony! I could do nothing else except stepping back to enjoy my own doom.

If I had a fortuneteller with me, she were probably gonna give me a kick ass beating for my actions that are building the bridge to my grave.

Pulling my head out of the delusional mood swings I walked out the door in silence feeling worse than a girl on her period! Well, that's a lie if a girl heard me, she might murder me for thinking like this!

I glide in my mushtang who looked the beauty of the night may I say with its white built sparkling under moonlight.

I am coming sweetheart. You are in for the worse ride of your life.

Vanessa POV

I was on cloud nine since today morning. Let's say just spending the night in Damein's arms not literally but still was better than any drug.

I could go on and on about my /"addictive Damein"/. However I do need to get ready for the party.

I am looking forward to meet him and see his reaction on my new outlook. Today I am gonna show him how lucky he is to have me or unlucky to loose me!

Yeah birch, no one messes with me!

If a guy is in, let him be 100% deep , though if he seems a slightest bit reluctant you let him go girl!

Do you hear me, you let him go!

You let him go!

I was shouting on the top of the roofs, dancing like someone throw a bucket of ice on me mixed with itching powder. Yeah I know you totally get it!