her confession

Damein pov

We were both laying on the couch , she was on my lap laying her head on my chest. Suddenly she started laughing , "may be because of the drink" I thought.

She stood up and eyed me suspiciously , she started dancing in a humorous way twirling around and stopped. She looked at me and smile.

She pointed a finger at me "you" why all the girls there were staring at you. I was shocked by her question and amused that she was jealous.

"Because I m hot" I replied.

"Hot" she mocked and what she said next made my jaw dropped.
"You look like a dog" and started giggling.

Although she was doing all this because of alcohol but no one had ever said that. She was the first to say something like that but I was not angry, actually I enjoyed seeing her like that. She brought me out of my trance by shouting my name.

"OK I could hear stop shouting".I replied

"But dog don't speak" she said and started giggling again.

"Yes, but I m special"

She stick her tounge out at me like a baby.

I started laughing at her actions but she got angry and stomped her feet on the ground and gave me a deathly glare which made me stop laughing.

She turned other side, walking away from me but she slipped and about to fall but I caught her in my arms.

Her eyes were closed and she gripped my arm tightly because of fear from falling. Then she opened her eyes and blinked rapidly and regain her consciousness.

She was staring in my eyes and my eyes fell on her lips. Her soft pink lips who taste like strawberry. I felt a urge to kiss her and before she could acknowledge, I claimed her lips in a kiss full of hunger. She was hesitant at first but then she moved her lips in rhythm with me.

She was playing with my hairs , when I moved my hand under her dress. I kissed her ear , which made her shiver under me. I kissed from her jaw to her bottom line and I touched her back and she gasped at my touch.

I picked her up in my arms while kissing and carried to my bedroom. I gently placed her on my bed and moved on her top. I was craving for her. I kissed her feet, her toes and then her leg up to her her kness. Then I removed her dress and lied her down again. Bow she was only in her panty. I was admiring her and she blushed. I raised her chin to met my eyes and kissed her passionately. I moved my hand at the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. I moved back and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. I kissed at her temple and said "one minute baby " and looked into drawers to find condom and after searching for a while, I found it but when walked towards her, she fall asleep on the bed.

I was aroused and mad at same time. But by seeing her my all thoughts fade away and a smile claimed my lips. Suddenly I started laughing loudly but covered my mouth to not to disturb her sleep.

I was laughing at the situation that I was about to make love to her and she fall asleep and now I needed a cold shower. "Oh my god, what the hell" I murmured

After taking the shower, I flopped on the bed with her and brought her closer to me . I buried my face in the nape of her neck and slept.

End of the chapter.
How do you feel about them
Do you like Dan or Vanessa
Please vote and comment your views.
I really appreciate it.