hurt

When the elevator opened.  . "Thank goodness" I muttered feeling relieved that there was no one standing there otherwise, I would have died of embarrassment. Before I could take a step , he carried me on his shoulders and rushed towards his office. He was holding my legs with his one hand and i was hitting him playfully at back. He opened the door with his free hand and instantly closed it dropping me down.

He pressed me into the wall of the office and I gasped at the space between us. He used this as an opportunity to kiss me and shoved his tounge inside my mouth. He sucked and nibbled at my bottom lip making me moan in pleasure.

My hands moved into his hair playing and tugging them. He removed his jacket and tie, and pulled me closer towards him.

He laid me down on his table while standing between my legs. I blushed because of our position. He bend down kiss me not kiss actually pecked me on lips then kissed my jaw moving towards my v line. He sucked and licked at my sweet spot and then kissed my earlobe making me moan.

He was sweet torturing me. He moved his hand under my dress making my heart beat faster. I was barely able to control myself. He take my leg in his one hand and started kissing it moving towards my thigh. Then he kissed my thigh making me wet for him. He was kissing me lovingly erupting goosebumps in my stomach.

But suddenly there was a knock on the door, making me jumped in shock. He looked at me and quickly covered my body with his, although I was not naked or something but still he did it, and it touched me that he is so protective of me. I forget all the things at that moment and kissed him hard, he was not kissing me first but then he took the lead and kissed me like he was hungry for me from eternity.

As the bang on door became louder, he got irritated and pulled away, cursing the person outside under his breaths. I giggled and waited as he told the person to come in. I was now standing a few feet away from him.

As the door opened , the  a  girl looking like a model came running into his arms, hugging him tighter than me. The jealousy crept over me.

I was burning and I didn't wanted to see them getting closer in front of me. I decide to leave but just as I was about to escape. He spoke making me turn towards him.

"What" I said completely annoyed by him but what he said just hurt my heart.

"Bring coffee for both of us" and with that he turned around with her, his arms around her waist.

I was more than pissed but I work here, it's my duty so I had to do it. I replied "yes sir" and hurried out.

I took a long breath to calm myself and grabbed coffee for both of them. I knock on the door and entered after he said "come in".

When I entered what I saw broke my heart, they were tightly wrapped in each other's arms. I instantly avoid them and looked aside to not show him my tears.

I walked towards the table and placed the coffee and was about to leave when the blonde called me "wait".

I turned around and she came towards me engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. I was confused at first, but she whispered in my ear " he is only mine, stay away or I will ruin you" turning my confusion into anger.

She pulled away and extend his hand showing her fake smile "nice to meet you".

"Likewise" I replied and squeezed her hand so hard that she almost winced in pain.

She glared at me and I raised a eyebrow challenging her to dare a thing against me.

I smirk at her and leave without glancing in his direction. I was feeling somber the whole day and I didn't even eat anything because my appetite was long gone.

I quickly finished all my work and packed my bag to leave. I didn't have to inform him because he was already gone for the day after she left.

A part of me felt relieved, but other part was hurt that he didn't even care for me.
I decided to be strong and never let him affect me in any way. I will not let him play with my feelings.  

I left the office and walked out of the building only to find his car waiting for me. He got out and came towards me. I ignored him and started walking into other direction but before I could he pulled me by my waist pressing closer to his body.

This close proximity was making it difficult for me to react but then the face of the woman and him hugging came back in my mind, and I retrieve myself from him.

"Don't you dare touch me" I  threatened him and move away. What the hell does he think of himself that he can play with me and my feelings

I took the cab and went home not even glancing at him but his penetrating gaze was making it hard for me to not.

Love you guys really
Please vote and comment on my novel if you like it.

#VC