anger

Vanessa pov

When I opened my eyes blinking back from the surroundings, the first thing I noticed was an arm wrapped securely around me, I instantly panicked and looked up to the person only to found him.

My eyes scanned his face to his tonned chest. He was looking so peaceful sleeping like a baby tugging me to his chest. His face was calm and his hair were fallen on his forehead, even asleep he was looking so sexy. Then my eyes fell on his lips that were so tempting that I wanted to kiss them.

"Wait how when did he came here and why he was here" I asked myself.

Then the realisation drowned on me. Everything came back to me like a tornado. I remembered the last thing to get fainted in the kitchen. I touched my skin and felt relieved that my fever has dropped.

I looked at him and my heart sank in my chest when the picture of them came back in rushing.

With a strong emotion, I hit his chest hard, causing him to jerked upward and wince in Pain.

"Move" I yell and  he move slightly but not enough for me to relax and was looking at me as if checking I was okay. I glared at him but he just ignored it and kept staring.

"Suddenly I realised that I was in the kitchen last I remembered and then ..."
I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Why was he here? Doesn't he have a office to run?

I glanced at him and he answered my unasked question "You were lying unconscious on the floor" as if reading my mind.

I nodded my head at him and suddenly my throat felt dry. I coughed and he immediately get off and came beside me  giving me the glass of water. He helped me to drink it and when our fingers brushed, it was like my whole body again got hot like fire.

We both looked each other for a brief moment which get cut off by the ringing of his phone. He ignored it first time. But it started again so he took it out from his pocket.

My eyebrows furrowed up in confusion as to whom he was talking. Is it her?

But I sighed in relief after hearing his words about some deal of business. But still the thought of her made my stomach churn.

After the call ended, he looked at me with care and before I knew he leaned forward and kissed me on forehead lingering his lips for a bit longer on my skin, making butterflies errupt in my stomach.
Then he stood up and walked out. Only he is capable of making me feel like this even with his eyes.

I sighed and relax back under the covers. After some time I heard footsteps hovering towards me and instantly my eyes shot open.

There he was standing in all his glory looking sexy with an apron tied around his waist and a bowl of soup in his hands.

The feelings I have for him are stronger than I thought. I am already finding myself falling hard for him. I knew now there is no going back from here.

No matter what would happen afterwards, I was too deep under that shit to let it go now. I couldn't allow myself to be vulnerable, be his showcase girlfriend trailing after him.

I remembered the first time we looked at each other and now, how far we have come, still there was a bridge yet to cross between us unadressed. I no longer wanted to be a sidechick of his he would play as a puppet in front of the whole world.

I too have feelings of my own, I am not a robot. And sadly, his words pierced me more than his actions..

Whoever has said that the person who hurts you the most is your precious must have been decieved numerous times. Poor anonymous one to grow through such a disheartened cruelty of humans again and again.

My shoulders sacked down in tiredness, not entirely physical.

_________End of this chapter_________

Hey lovelees, I know it has been a long time.

I missed you all so much..

Stay connected